FREE $5 Amazon Instant Video Credit (Twitter)

COLDblood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
bcbe7e.png

Get FREE $5 Amazon Instant Video Credit for this you will need to have a Twitter Account.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&ref_=tsm_1_tw_s_aiv_loc8yq&docId=1000704951&tag

List of $5 movies you can buy and own (you can also rent movies for $2.99)
Link to Amazon's $5-to-own movies.

Thanks to ErezYehuda for the $5 list!

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome. Ive been wanting to see [pelada] and amazon is the only place I can find it! Great film about pickup games across the world for footie fans from what Ive heard

This application will be able to:
Read Tweets from your timeline.
See who you follow, and follow new people.
Update your profile.
Post Tweets for you.

Sounds pretty damn offputting. It can choose to follow new people for me and post tweets for me and change my profile as it wants. I'll pass on the $5.

[quote name='mission42']This application will be able to:
Read Tweets from your timeline.
See who you follow, and follow new people.
Update your profile.
Post Tweets for you.

Sounds pretty damn offputting. It can choose to follow new people for me and post tweets for me and change my profile as it wants. I'll pass on the $5.[/QUOTE]

It takes less than a minute to create a dummy twitter account for use with this type of thing. It would also be simple to deauthorize it immediately after getting your credit. Just go to your twitter settings and select applications, then revoke access from Amazon.

louiedog is the man. I didn't even know all those people had access to my Twitter. Like CAG has read/write access.. hmmmmmmmm raised eyebrow.

[quote name='raarar']louiedog is the man. I didn't even know all those people had access to my Twitter. Like CAG has read/write access.. hmmmmmmmm raised eyebrow.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you probably signed up for one of those CAG contests that used twitter. You click the button and it sends a tweet. That's the extent of it. Just like with Amazon it's unlikely that they'll ever do anything nefarious with it. Amazon wants the ability to follow people because they added themselves to your follower list.

While I don't worry about any of these companies, including CAG, ever trying to do something bad with the info, I do go in and clear it out once in awhile so I know what's going on with my account.

used my promo twitter and got it added instantly. basically one free movie rental or a couple tv episodes. thanks Coldblood.

bread's done
Back