Free $5 Amazon with Clover!

Luxuria

CAGiversary!
Feedback
96 (100%)
Use this link: https://www.clover.com/a?inv&t=1ky2navvj5soz

Follow the instructions on the link and receive a $5 Amazon gift card upon completion. I have 14 referrals left so use em fast! You must have an android phone or iPhone. You simply enter your info using my link, download the app using the link that is sent to your e-mail, and then follow the instructions there (You just need to put your name and an e-mail to send the $5 to). It can be done in less than five minutes. :eek:

14 sign ups left! Use it and enjoy your free gift card! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :eek:

To clarify how exactly this works, follow these instructions:

1) When clicking my link, enter either your Android or iPhone powered phone number. You my also use an e-mail instead. At this point, you will receive a text message.

2) When you receive the text, open up the link. This should lead you to the marketplace where you simply download and install the Clover app. Opening the link through e-mail? Don't worry, it work the same way. Just follow the link using your e-mail (through your phone).

3) Open the app. It will ask for your name and a place to send a verifying code (I believe?). Also, you create a pin number.

4) Upon completion, you will receive $5 on your account. A lot of people are now using this app so you may be put in "queue." When this happens, you can skip the queue and go "Gold."

5) To go gold, simply press the upgrade button in account settings. All you need to do for this is enter your Credit or Debit card information. Don't worry, this is completely safe. I myself get suspicious whenever I have to enter my info somewhere, too.

Why go Gold? With a regular membership, you can only invite 2 people yourself. HOWEVER, if you go Gold, you get 15 invite links! This means you can make up to $80 using Clover! $5 for using my link and $5 per person that uses your link! Awesome, right?

This money can be withdrawn to an e-mail in the form of an Amazon gift card, Paypal money, or straight to your card.

League of Legends:

Use this referral link to play the awesome game, League of Legends! It's a free game and by using my referral link, you're guaranteed to have fun! Why? Because the game is awesome!

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f4c39b175630655660888

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back