Free $5 egift card for Toys R' Us/Babies R' Us [DEAD] E-mails sent!

[quote name='MuzykMann']If this goes through, I'm putting it towards that Big/Little Sister figure set. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

You can use Babys R Us e-gift certificates at Toys R Us?

Thanks OP!... Is the e-mail immediate? Because I haven't received one yet...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Yes, it states so on the form.[/QUOTE]

If everyone I know got one, and gave it to me- can they be combined?

[quote name='fresh02_88']Thank you OP I just found that my gf was having a baby to so this can go towards that.[/QUOTE]

How thoughtful

Nice, thanks OP! I'll be sure to use this ASAP. I'm still pissed I wasted the $20 gift card from ODST because I waited too long and it expired.

I signed up too, just waiting for that email. I wonder if I can print it and use in the store, because if only online, shipping makes the deal not so good.

omega

Ayone get the coupon yet? I'm wondering if I can un-fan them now, or if I have to wait until I get the coupon. Plus I'm wondering if this is even going to happen at all.

[quote name='NickNorman']Nice, thanks OP! I'll be sure to use this ASAP. I'm still pissed I wasted the $20 gift card from ODST because I waited too long and it expired.[/QUOTE]

This may sound crazy- but buy a giftcard with your giftcard. I did that with my Wii Sports Resort giftcard, and it extended my date until I had a chance to use it.

[quote name='shieryda']"Gift card offer is now over."

Edit: Just noticed in the OP that the sign-up was for 1/20 only.[/QUOTE]

The OP says that the giftcard EXPIRES on 1/20, and yesterday was the only day to sign up.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']The OP says that the giftcard EXPIRES on 1/20, and yesterday was the only day to sign up.[/QUOTE]

Either way, I'm fucked.:D

Funny story: I signed up yesterday for this (thanks OP) and a few co-workers asked me if my wife and I had something to announce. We don't, I just want a coupon. Lolz

[quote name='horns456']Funny story: I signed up yesterday for this (thanks OP) and a few co-workers asked me if my wife and I had something to announce. We don't, I just want a coupon. Lolz[/QUOTE]

You should have said "Yeah, I do have something to announce. Mind your own g.d. business!"

[quote name='horns456']Funny story: I signed up yesterday for this (thanks OP) and a few co-workers asked me if my wife and I had something to announce. We don't, I just want a coupon. Lolz[/QUOTE]

I was actually expecting a similar response from people when I did it. I didn't, so that goes to show I'm on of those facebook users that gets ignored. :whistle2:#

[quote name='sp00ge']I was actually expecting a similar response from people when I did it. I didn't, so that goes to show I'm on of those facebook users that gets ignored. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]
Don't feel bad, I actually had to make a facebook account for it.

Same thing happened to my wife and I. :D I have a bunch of nosy friends.

bread's done
Back