Free $5 egift card for Toys R' Us/Babies R' Us [DEAD] E-mails sent!

[quote name='CaptainKirk']anyone think there is ANYTHING to just buy with $5 and not have to pay anything?[/QUOTE]

POkemon cards? lol

Got mine as well. Might use towards a game purchase.

Got mines as well. Thanks OP.
[quote name='CaptainKirk']anyone think there is ANYTHING to just buy with $5 and not have to pay anything?[/QUOTE]
Drinks n Snacks? :bouncy:

i had a $5 off any purchase from the mail. i used it on $5 wolverine game for the GBA. LOL. walked out without paying anything... not even tax. it rang up $5 exact. then i found out its a shitty game. haha.

I just got my eGift card. Does anyone know if you can add multiple eGiftcards like this together to accumulate a large amount? ie using other peoples' account or creating more?

Yay got all five of mine. I read someone at SlickDeals saying that gift cards were stackable up to five different gift cards. I only have one facebook account and I signed up with five different emails. I'll be going in store Sunday to buy that Mass Effect 2 with that $10 gift card with these and if they give me problems, I'll do it online.

Edit: yup on their site it says you can use up to five gift cards. Look under payment: http://www.toysrus.com/helpdesk/index.jsp?display=ordering&subdisplay=product

To anyone who wants another one or a first one, i have 1 that i am not going to use because there is no store for 30+ miles from my location. If anyone would wanna trade pm me offers.

Dang it, now that I know they stack I wish I signed up more than once. I've been looking at the site, and you can't get crap for $5.

[quote name='BitLooter']Dang it, now that I know they stack I wish I signed up more than once. I've been looking at the site, and you can't get crap for $5.[/QUOTE]

yeah your right but you can get $5 off MS points with you GC or try to trade with some1..Don't know if every1 knows but the GC expire the 20th of feb or around that time

[quote name='georox']Still haven't got mine. >_>[/QUOTE]
did you check junk/spam folder.. 1 of the email accounts i made had it in there but the others didn't.

Just updating. I went in the store and success on all five of my gift cards. The lady scanned the bar code but nothing showed up. She called I guess the manager and he took my gift cards in the back. He came back to the register and they have to scan and then type in the last four digits to make it work.

I bought Mass Effect 2. I had a $23 store credit and I used $25 worth of gift cards I got free from facebook. The total came out $16.34, plus I got a new $10 gift card from them.

Are we not able to use these towards a 1600 M$P purchase?

I was told today it has to be a 'product' and not a 'gift card'... I don't see anywhere in the e-mail where it says that though... Anybody have luck with getting points?

Expires in a few days!

Try checking the TRU clearance thread. There's some games there for $5-$10.

Tonight, I got Pangya Fantasy Golf (PSP) for $0.35.

Thanks again, OP.

My kids bought some toys on Monday and we used the $5 coupon toward that. The cashier had some trouble and needed to get help from the manager. I'm not sure what the issue was, but in the end we got our $5.

I got one of these in my e-mail and won't be able to use it in time. If anyone wants it, send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll forward it to you.

EDIT: Gone!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Deona']I got one of these in my e-mail and won't be able to use it in time. If anyone wants it, send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll forward it to you.[/QUOTE]

PM sent

Used mine just in time. I had a $20 gc from MW2 promotion and the tru near me didn't have Shadow of the Colossus in stock, so I used this $5 gc to cover the tax/shipping.

Didn't find any of clearanced games mentioned in this thread, SoCal is cleaned out, it's one of the downsides of living here I guess. Decided to get realtriggers for my ps3 controller, definitely happy with that.

Well this sucks. I tried to use it a few days before it expired, and found out it was used. I had an employee call and ask where/when it was used. TRU Customer Service said they would look into and call me back in a few days (Was supposed to be mon/tues). Didnt hear from them, so I decided to call back today only to find out they arent allowed to give out information about the eGift-card because the promo had expired.

Thanks TRU, this is why I dont shop there.

bread's done
Back