Free $5 off $30 order at Gamestop.com

Rollobobo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1365 (100%)
So I pre-ordered a few games from Gamestop today and got a few $5 off a $30 order on Gamestop.com. I don't anticipate using these so I figure I could have a contest or two.

First CAGer to answer the question wins! (Side note: The code must be redeemed by 11/30/2010 - Plenty of time!)

NEW Question!!!

There is an upcoming XBLA/PSN Game I cannot wait to play! Guess which one. First person to answer right wins a $5 off an order of 30 or more Promo Code. Good luck. (I have 2 more codes after this question!)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='vuvu123']Francis Fratelli, Jake Fratelli, and Lotney "Sloth" Fratelli?[/QUOTE]

LOL, you win!!! And to think I was only looking for Francis and Jake.

Nicely done. PM coming.

Really quick, to any CAGers reading...is there a simple way to add a new question to have a contest with, but without starting a whole new thread? I want to use this thread, but I don't want to create a new one for every question I ask. I still have 4 more codes to give out!!!

[quote name='Rollobobo']LOL, you win!!! And to think I was only looking for Francis and Jake.

Nicely done. PM coming.[/QUOTE]

I loved that movie too! Thanks again! :)

[quote name='Rollobobo']Really quick, to any CAGers reading...is there a simple way to add a new question to have a contest with, but without starting a whole new thread? I want to use this thread, but I don't want to create a new one for every question I ask. I still have 4 more codes to give out!!![/QUOTE]

Just edit your post. The edit button is next to the quote button.

Ok, New Question up...thanks for the help Nova!

NEW Question!!!

There is an upcoming XBLA/PSN Game I cannot wait to play! Guess which one. First person to answer right wins a $5 off an order of 30 or more Promo Code. Good luck. (I have 2 more codes after this question!)

[quote name='killthee']Mega Man Universe[/QUOTE]

A Winner is YOU! Sorry I was playing Halo and meant to check back hear sooner!

Sending you a PM now.

New Question coming up soon....

bread's done
Back