Free 5 React Gum

thisboywillbreak

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Didn't see this posted when I searched, so thought I'd put it up. Someone on my Facebook feed said that they were "chosen" to be a participant in some 5 React experience.

Go to http://www.5react.com/ and click the "See if you are chosen" link on the left. The page will load and ask to connect to your Facebook account. If you're accepted, the video shows a hand sliding a pack of gum into a black envelope. Then you are asked to put in your Name, Address, etc.

I'm assuming it's a new flavor of gum they are doing viral marketing for (which seems odd). Or maybe it's coupons for the gum. Maybe someone else knows.. all that matters to me is that it's free! :lol:

EDIT: U.S. residents only & the page didn't load for me in Chrome for some reason (had to use FF).

Thanks OP! Was a bit shocked to see a bunch of my pictures from Facebook, but sweet! More companies should do this... And by that, I mean give away free stuff :D People love free stuff!

Lol, thanks. It is funny since a salesman gave me some of this as I was walking out of a gas station the other day. It tastes just like other Wrigley Company gum, but free stuff will never be turned down by me.

[quote name='Metalic']Any way to do this without facebook?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure. Whenever I go back it automatically has me connected.

Looks like we get some type of code in the envelope and have to go back to the site. Hmm..

Thanks op, about the 5th free pack of gum im waiting for.

Anyone have any junk spammed on their facebook after giving the details and stuff or was it not giving them permission to?

[quote name='mokonamoo']Thanks OP. I was chosen :). I was kind of freaked out seeing my photos all over the monitors.[/QUOTE]
Glad to see I wasn't the only one that was freaked out.also thanks op.

I was freaked out when my pictures went everywhere, too. I totally laughed my ass off. I wish there was really a placce where my pictures were put up on giant monitors. Anyways, thanks OP! Always love gum.

That was pretty cool. Man I wish I could have print screened it. I'm going to try again, just to see it again. I was chosen already though. Thanks.

Sweet, you can do it again but in the end it says your black envelope has been delivered.

[quote name='paintball745']Glad to see I wasn't the only one that was freaked out.also thanks op.[/QUOTE]

Freaked me out, too. Thank for the link, OP!

So anyone get their package yet? Got mine..came in a black box with
a 15-piece pack of the REACT gum, 3D glasses, and a code for some video. I guess they want you to watch with the 3D glasses while you chew.

This whole marketing campaign was pretty cool, from the monitors accessing your Facebook pictures to the package. Haven't tried the video yet though.

Got my pack as well, it is pretty good. It's a strong mint, but not bitter strong.

I also tried the 3d visual toy on their website, it is interesting.

I've heard you either get a bluish package and its minty, or a reddish package and its fruity. I got a fruity kind of gum.

Oh didn't realize there was multiple type. I got the fruity one, love it. Probably the new kind I buy now, haha. Great marketing for them.

I got the mint one, its smells pretty strong havnt try it yet. Nice 3D glasses that came with it lol.

bread's done
Back