Free $5 reward zone certificate

chatgirl4

Banned
**seems to be iPhone/iPad/iPod touch exclusive**

Download sushi boy thunder, play game (log into game center), after dying pop up will appear, enter email address, 250 points will be emailed.

**note, only can be redeemed once per device**

Credit to Larry47591 from blu-ray.com

Make sure you guys are launching the game from the Game Center App (came pre installed on all iOS devices). I didn't get anything until I launched the game from within Game Center with my login info for it

[quote name='tenzor']Make sure you guys are launching the game from the Game Center App (came pre installed on all iOS devices)[/QUOTE]
All devices starting with the 3GS, earlier iphones aren't compatable with it.

I got a $10 off coupon for some ticketmaster type site, Scorebig or something, but nothing from Best Buy yet. I'll keep trying. Thanks for the heads-up, OP. I wonder if I could use that ticket coupon to get $10 off my Anthrax/Testament tickets. hmm...

I got it. Thanks OP. It said it was a reward for playing for 5 minutes.
I would suggest making sure the playtime is over 5 minutes then kill the app and restart it before you attempt to die again. And don't click any of the other offers.
Should pop on top of the "play again" screen right after the death.

[quote name='Disneyboy']All devices starting with the 3GS, earlier iphones aren't compatable with it.[/QUOTE]

All devices starting with the 3GS that have iOS 4.1 or higher

I got it this evening didn't launch from gamecenter. Told me it was a reward for collecting 500 coins, although I had way more. It's random just keep at it. Games decent anyway.

[quote name='hmbtnguy']I keep getting a "Test Advertisement iAd popup on the bottom". Is this normal? Or is it because I have a jailbroken iPhone.[/QUOTE]

Does not work on JB'd devices. Confirmed on SD.

[quote name='trunks982']i have a ipod touch 2nd gen. what is game center? where and how can i get it?[/QUOTE]
You don't need it. I got the $5 on my 3g iphone without the game center.

[quote name='Disneyboy']You don't need it. I got the $5 on my 3g iphone without the game center.[/QUOTE]

it doesnt work. i died and my game crashed out. got to my HOME screen. played it twice.

Got the ad and entered my email a few minutes ago, but I haven't received anything. Am I supposed to receive an email? How long does it take?

[quote name='Ham Salad 360']Got the ad and entered my email a few minutes ago, but I haven't received anything. Am I supposed to receive an email? How long does it take?[/QUOTE]

I got both on mine within a minute.

loaded up the game before my flight today, play on the plane and no dice. The minute i got home it popped the offer. It was tied to an achievement i got in-game. still have not received the email yet...

[quote name='Ellahjay88']any idea what achievement it is linked to by any chance? haha if so ill start working towards that one. Been playing 2 days now :/[/QUOTE]

ditto, I started yesterday played about 4 min. of the game

It is kind of hard to see really, it was a pop-up that looked like a banner ad at the top or bottom of the screen. Look for the BestBuy logo. I got it when i hit the two minute streak

[quote name='jscme']I got the popup the first time played after living for only a minute. Still no email though.[/QUOTE]

Same thing here.

Finally got it to pop for getting the "A Minute Flight" achievement after dying. Been trying for a few days now but it seems it's tied to achievements. I got my email almost instantly. Gonna go try it on someone else's device. Thanks!

Worked for me! Thanks op!
Using iPhone 3gs.
Installed game and played right away.
Got it first time after dying.
Did not launch the app from game Center.

[quote name='Blade3D']Will this work with more than one iOS device but same apple ID? Got it to work on my iPhone first try thanks.[/QUOTE]

Yes. The fiance and I share the same Apple account, and we both got it. We used different email accounts, though, just to be certain.

It's odd. I got the first achievement "First Minute Flight" or whatever when I first played the game, but didn't get the Best Buy bonus. I got some other bonus. I kept trying and trying and got nothing. Then last night, I thought I would try again, and got the Best Buy bonus for that same achievement I already got...lol. Then I tried on my wife's phone and the same exact thing happened, but it happened a lot quicker. Either way, in the end, $10 Best Buy rewards is sweet! And these games from Kiip or whatever are fun to play, too!

Damn it. I'm becoming obsessive with this game. I'm not sure $5 Reward Zone is worth the hours I am probably going to sink into trying to reach the 4 minute mark. 3:05 is currently my best time.

bread's done
Back