Free $50 GC when you buy PS3 - Best Buy

If I were to pick this up now.. would I be able to sign up for the Sony card and do a purchase credit afterwards? Or do you have to already have the card before you make the purchase, what's the time frame on that like?

I have 15,755 rewards points, but I'm a non member at the moment. I'm not sure a better deal will pop up anytime soon with Best Buy still carrying a lot of Holiday bundles (LBP MNR Cars) and this $50 GC..

Got this from Slickdeals and credit to Killajatt:

Meijer have the PlayStation 3 320GB Gaming Console w/Move Bundle for $319 plus $11 shipping and NO TAX for most!

Meijer has PlayStation 3 320GB Gaming Console Move Bundle for $399 – 20% off coupon code NICE = $319 plus $11 shipping

http://www.meijer.com/s/playstation...ID=1225267&CAWELAID=415254522&cmpid=commjunct

This is a better deal than Best Buy if you are looking to purchase the Playstation Move Bundle.

Gotta buy one as a gift for X-Mas but I'm pissed the GT5 bundle has to cost 379.99. I want GT5 for me, and the recipient really doesn't want any of the bundle games anyway. Looks like I've gotta go for the BF bundle anyway just out of value. I'll be even more pissed if I settle on this and then the GT5 bundle drops to 299.99 soon. May as well just use the free gift card for GT5 separate anyway as it may be a better deal that way.

[quote name='leopaw']Got this from Slickdeals and credit to Killajatt:

Meijer have the PlayStation 3 320GB Gaming Console w/Move Bundle for $319 plus $11 shipping and NO TAX for most!

Meijer has PlayStation 3 320GB Gaming Console Move Bundle for $399 – 20% off coupon code NICE = $319 plus $11 shipping

http://www.meijer.com/s/playstation...ID=1225267&CAWELAID=415254522&cmpid=commjunct

This is a better deal than Best Buy if you are looking to purchase the Playstation Move Bundle.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, saw that and TOO LATE :whistle2:( but I don't really need another Move bundle though, just another PS3...

[quote name='leopaw']Got this from Slickdeals and credit to Killajatt:

This is a better deal than Best Buy if you are looking to purchase the Playstation Move Bundle.[/QUOTE]

"We're sorry, but this product is currently out of stock."
NOOOO!!

The LINK is active guys/gals, just ordered the LBP GotY, Modnation Racer and Cars BD 160gb PS3 bundle for $300 with store pick up. The $50 GC will be mailed for free. Also, order through "e bates" for 1% back (lousy I know :whistle2:()

For those you were lucky enough to PM Target's extra controller and $20 PSN (assuming on top of the LBP PS3 bundle), you may want to go back to get the $50 GC... Good luck though. I was shot down for the PM, because Target next door ran out of the 160gb PS3 as advertised. Well, it turned out not many BB have the LBP holiday bundle anyway (only the ones in Manhattan have it, but they're notorious for PM practices, love the "no Target/Walmart around here" excuse).

bread's done
Back