Free $50 Gift Card with purchase of XBOX 360 Premium at Wal Mart

rocket6682

CAG Veteran
This will be on black friday and will be a secert early bird special. So get thier early and you should be able to score one. The price should be 299 its not better then some of the other deals posted but it is from wal mart so you know they wont scam you like some of the other online stores.

yep its true plus if your wal-mart does not have burn out for your bundle you get any game of equal value or another gift card with that amount

[quote name='mykevermin']The WM I went to this morning only had Core systems in stock.

:rofl:[/QUOTE]
Same at my Best Buy: or that's all I saw. They had also moved all the videogaming stuff kind of squashed in with the Computer games and Computer Software.

I picked it up today and used the gift card for Gears of War which rang up at 52.95 so it was almost a freebie...

I didn't know you could get the free Burnout Revenge and still get the gift card... Is this true? If so, I'm going to go back tommarow morning and show them the reciept and let them know they "forgot" to give me the free game with it. Unless this is bundled in with the sytem box itself...

So did anybody actually get both the 50 dollar gift card and the game free?

[quote name='monkeymanx']I picked it up today and used the gift card for Gears of War which rang up at 52.95 so it was almost a freebie...

I didn't know you could get the free Burnout Revenge and still get the gift card... Is this true? If so, I'm going to go back tommarow morning and show them the reciept and let them know they "forgot" to give me the free game with it. Unless this is bundled in with the sytem box itself...

So did anybody actually get both the 50 dollar gift card and the game free?[/QUOTE]

I need to know as well!

[quote name='mgsvr']I need to know as well![/QUOTE]

Ditto, anyone have proof of this, I'd love to get another free game:)

bread's done
Back