Free 50 microsoft points to the first American who wants it

GuardianFlash

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I did that dream car challenge few months ago and today I received a code for 50 microsoft points. Most BS thing after I entered the code it said

The prepaid or promotional code you provided is not valid for your region

Here`s the code [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]HFCCJ-33R9K-6764V-TQJJD-3FKTQ

Any Canadians here received the same email today.

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Already gave mine away but I got the same message. What you can do is just create a USA based account on live and enter the codes for that account. Then buy what you want and your other accounts on the same xbox will have access to it.

Aw, someone took the second code, too. Next time PM it to someone. Posting them publicly could mean that lurkers snag them instead of regular community members.

[quote name='Nuck3lz']anybody got another for 50? i just need 50 more to have 800 for duke nukem :)

thx[/quote]

Still need those 50 points? If so let me know and I'll PM you a code I can't use.

28uk1fk.jpg

So close. :p

here's another free 50pts for the first yank to claim it.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]50 Point Code - VTVHR-TPKV6-9DBW2-VGDRY-W8V23
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Meh all are redeemed. Note if you want someone in canada to get them just send em to me. I have a american account as well a canadian one and can redeem them and would love you guys forever. Plus I post deals here. lol.

bread's done
Back