Free $6 Virtual Pre Paid MasterCard (Text) (Contest)

[quote name="ScArFaCee" post="11880031" timestamp="1403995977"]4 wins on 7 plays 1 phone unfortunately[/quote]Unfortunately? I wish I had your luck.

everyone is, someone let leak the spam method so a lot of people got on and got ip banned. then the site went down AGAIN somehow lol
You know on the internet someone will ALWAYS blab about how they did something. I only have access to one phone so once a day for me. Going to see how well I do till it ends.

I have two phones. Can I only enter once per phone? Kinda confused about how it works. (Long day)
Once a day per phone. So you can use them both today, then again tomorrow, then again the day after that, and the day after that till it ends. Just have to make sure you play after the contest resets around midnight EST.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep its down at the moment. I played right before midnight and then just now and won both of them but have to wait til the site it up and running to redeem two days worth. I am only using my one phone and after I redeem these two new wins will be 5 wins in 7 tries. Pretty good so far! Thanks OP because I would not have known about this otherwise. 

Damn first time I actually win!- 1/8?

Now the site is down, I just hope it's maintenance and they won't void our wins or something.

2/2, and now the site is down. First time the redeem button didn't work, second time the site is broken. This contest is one big tease.

according to slickdeals there was some kind of exploit that let people rack up large amounts of play, (they wont/cant say how it was done)

according to slickdeals there was some kind of exploit that let people rack up large amounts of play, (they wont/cant say how it was done)
It was done by going to somewhere without service, texting MOVIE, BIRTHDAY and EMAIL around 10 times, then going to somewhere WITH service, and it would automatically send ALL those texts, winning 10 times.

It only worked with a small number of phones and service providers, why the hell would they patch THAT?

It was done by going to somewhere without service, texting MOVIE, BIRTHDAY and EMAIL around 10 times, then going to somewhere WITH service, and it would automatically send ALL those texts, winning 10 times.

It only worked with a small number of phones and service providers, why the hell would they patch THAT?
Wow. I understand the want to win and the temptation that comes with wanting to cheat the system... but damn we are a nation going to hell. I don't wanna cry up here and complain about all those ppl that were doing this, because no one knows what they'd do if put in the same situation.

That seems like quit a bit of work, and I probably have a hard time getting that done living in the city and all. But i'm going to be mad if those clowned got the contest shut down. We have/had up until August and i've been winning like every other day. smh stop cheating people

Wow. I understand the want to win and the temptation that comes with wanting to cheat the system... but damn we are a nation going to hell. I don't wanna cry up here and complain about all those ppl that were doing this, because no one knows what they'd do if put in the same situation.
How are we a "nation going to hell"

other countries besides the USA exist you know

there was a different exploit and it was much easier. i mean i might as well say how it was done since they seemingly killed the deal now lol 

I doubt it will be up until tomorrow. I don't think they have tech that works on the weekend. :\

Once again, SDers ruin something. SDers kill everything they touch.

the premise was, you go to the site, enter any 14 character code, it will say invalid then change the url to choice.php instead of the hashtag to trick it into letting you in and giving you a legit code from the movies on demand credit. 

I did it twice to see if it actually worked, it did and i'm ip banned lol 

the premise was, you go to the site, enter any 14 character code, it will say invalid then change the url to choice.php instead of the hashtag to trick it into letting you in and giving you a legit code from the movies on demand credit.

I did it twice to see if it actually worked, it did and i'm ip banned lol
lol that's just faulty HTML coding

the lousy "developer" who actually let that one slip shouldn't be allowed to have an HTML job

ever

5 wins so far. Hopefully will be able to get a lot more next month. Before prizes run dry.  =P~

bread's done
Back