Free $6 Virtual Pre Paid MasterCard (Text) (Contest)

I must just be getting lucky. I've won 3 times since the site was down for that day or so. Same amount of times I won before the downtime. Didn't win today but I won 2 days in a row before that.

3 out of 12 tries so far.  My last win was on tuesday. 

Don't know if it's just me.  But seems like the past week, that it's been somewhat slower for them to send the replies back(1-2 minutes instead of 15 seconds).

Haven't won a single time on 2 different numbers since the patch....whatever I guess, paid for my copy of One Piece Unlimited on Amazon. Can't complain for free money

I'm in the same boat as everyone else. Between my phone and my wife's phone, we won a total of $72 in the first week (enough to land me a pre-order of Destiny and a year of PS+ with some other credit I had lying around), but since the site went down, I haven't won at all. I don't know if the exploiters just took all the funds or they made the logic just harder to win, but it's been so disappointing. I was already planning on how I was going to spend the $150+ I was sure to land through the end of the contest given my success in the first week or so. Bummer.

Still... can't complain. Destiny and a year of Plus for free is nothing to sneeze at.

I'm in the same boat as everyone else. Between my phone and my wife's phone, we won a total of $72 in the first week (enough to land me a pre-order of Destiny and a year of PS+ with some other credit I had lying around), but since the site went down, I haven't won at all. I don't know if the exploiters just took all the funds or they made the logic just harder to win, but it's been so disappointing. I was already planning on how I was going to spend the $150+ I was sure to land through the end of the contest given my success in the first week or so. Bummer.

Still... can't complain. Destiny and a year of Plus for free is nothing to sneeze at.
Ya, I was planning on all the christmas gifts I was going to buy.

Between my husband's phone and mine we had won $84, and now since everyone abused it by scamming them and the patch came out, we've won nothing :(

I am glad I won as much as I did though, don't get me wrong. I just hate that because of scammer's a good thing seems to be ruined.

Sad to know that since the fix, there have been not many wins or any.

Was nice to have while it lasted. Again, these types of things are the reason we cannot have good stuff for long....always go some mother truckers ice skating uphill.

so im guessing the reddit and sd glitchers destroyed this contest and they ran out of prizes or they made the odds astronomical

I came here to check if anyone was winning, I won twice when I first found out about it, but haven't won since the site was down. Oh well, at least I got me a free $12!

I won a total of $18 prior to the contest being nerffed, now I have entered about three times a day and have not won so I think I'm going to quit trying.

I actually won twice today. Couldn't believe it myself. 

3/3

But paypal is rejecting the request money payment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can Google Voice send texts to shortcodes? I'm just wondering how you guys are entering more frequently than I am, when I do it once a day.

Can Google Voice send texts to shortcodes? I'm just wondering how you guys are entering more frequently than I am, when I do it once a day.
I was going to try google voice, but I had a lot of trouble getting a number through it so I gave up. I just have friends/family do it for me since they dont really care about it.

I was going to try google voice, but I had a lot of trouble getting a number through it so I gave up. I just have friends/family do it for me since they dont really care about it.
I just tried it with my GV number, but I don't think shortcodes work with it. :(

I won today, when I got to the part where it says do you want it now or get it emailed it to you I couldn't select either option. 

I won today, when I got to the part where it says do you want it now or get it emailed it to you I couldn't select either option.
I just won and selected the streaming option, but now when I click to redeem later it says the system is down. This use to be so easy but now the system is messed up.

Just went through.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally won today, it's been so long, only to have the code not work. Just gonna assume someone used it as it still looks like the numbers can be easily exploited.

bread's done
Back