Free $6 Virtual Pre Paid MasterCard (Text) (Contest)

So I just tried for the first time and won, which is great, BUT the PDF with the virtual mastercard is like glitched or something. There are some numbers on the card and some numbers and symbols to the left of the card, where they aren't supposed to be. The security code is blank also. I tried reopening it in a different program and it's still messed up. Anyone else have this problem?

Edit: Looking at it again, they are all letters other than one zero and a copyright symbol. wtf?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just great, the card isn't going through

"We're writing to let you know that we are having difficulty processing your payment for the above order."
Same. Either they are stopping us from using it on various sites, or their account funding these cards is low. Will wait a few days and see because I doubt duplicates get sent to other winners.

I did some searching and found this site to check your balance on these cards, for those who get declined. The last 3 digits get cut off if you copy & paste, just delete the spaces and add the last 3 digits. Mine got declined by Amazon but shows $6 is loaded :wall: . I've tested the cards I've used and sure enough, don't come up. So seems to be correct.

So I just tried for the first time and won, which is great, BUT the PDF with the virtual mastercard is like glitched or something. There are some numbers on the card and some numbers and symbols to the left of the card, where they aren't supposed to be. The security code is blank also. I tried reopening it in a different program and it's still messed up. Anyone else have this problem?

Edit: Looking at it again, they are all letters other than one zero and a copyright symbol. wtf?
I was about to call them, but I just got an email saying:

"It has come to our attention that you received an invalid number on your virtual card. Please use the 14-digit code that was originally text to you and go to www.marsmoviemoments.com to redeem your code.

Kind Regards,
TPG Rewards"

First time anybody's customer service fixed my problem without me even telling them about it, haha.

Wow I was able to win today after losing all last week. Put the 4 cards I've won total toward the destiny ghost edition!:D thanks to the OP for this contest. $24 is $24 and helps me achieve my destiny! (Corny pun due) Anyone who's losing just keep trying! The exploits made it harder to win, but there's still hope!

I did some searching and found this site to check your balance on these cards, for those who get declined. The last 3 digits get cut off if you copy & paste, just delete the spaces and add the last 3 digits. Mine got declined by Amazon but shows $6 is loaded :wall: . I've tested the cards I've used and sure enough, don't come up. So seems to be correct.
I did some searching and found this site to check your balance on these cards, for those who get declined. The last 3 digits get cut off if you copy & paste, just delete the spaces and add the last 3 digits. Mine got declined by Amazon but shows $6 is loaded :wall: . I've tested the cards I've used and sure enough, don't come up. So seems to be correct.
Thanks for that. It shows that one of my cards just show up as no transaction. Hmm....

Okay, now two of my cards show up as no transaction and both are wins from today. I've contacted support, but I don't know if I'll get anything back...

Just attemped to use my win card and got a Declined when attempt to check out. Checked the other cards, and all come up No Transaction Found.

Does this mean the cards have not been activated or already used? Anyone know?

There goes saving up to get Soul Suspect.

Just attemped to use my win card and got a Declined when attempt to check out. Checked the other cards, and all come up No Transaction Found.

Does this mean the cards have not been activated or already used? Anyone know?

There goes saving up to get Soul Suspect.
I thought it meant already used, but after checking the one I was actually able to use and seeing that it said that there was a balance of $0.00 on it, I'm thinking they either sent us codes that are not activated or they're just sending us cards with random numbers that don't exist.

Didn't win but sounds promising from the replys in this thread. Will try again tomorrow.

What's their angle in this? Can I expect random calls now trying to sell my cruises to the Bahamas and such?

I thought it meant already used, but after checking the one I was actually able to use and seeing that it said that there was a balance of $0.00 on it, I'm thinking they either sent us codes that are not activated or they're just sending us cards with random numbers that don't exist.
It's possible they aren't up yet. Others on another forum had the same issue with "no transaction found" and a few days later it showed $6. Though my used cards show "no transaction found", so it could go either way. But I still get declined with $6 loaded on it, so idk what they are doing lol.

It appears that 2/3 of my winnings has the NO TRANSACTION FOUND

Btw, what is the email for CS?

I won twice today :) Bought two amazon gift cards, and used them to but that $12 microsoft store card. Just in time for the big sale!

Ugh add 4 more losses to my loosing streak lol ( still havent won since the 2nd day since the OP) I swear between loosing still and then people having bad cards and all the glitchers that raped the site... This contest is just fucked for me lol

Damn my amazon gift card got canceled, it says "We're writing to let you know that we are having difficulty processing your payment for the above order."

wow just won 20 mins ago 3 wins since started. I am happy now if i lose now 3x is fine i am not a greedy as most. ty guys for info

bread's done
Back