Free $6 Virtual Pre Paid MasterCard (Text) (Contest)

Hell - this promotion has ended up being FAR easier that the Gamestop free codes... Probably because not everyone knows about it. Got lucky x3 yesterday (all 3 of my phones won once). First wins since I started playing a week or so ago, but I forgot to do it a bunch of days.

Won once, clicked on redeem now, said "not responding" in the chrome popup. Tried again and now the code is already used and I didn't get the code. Am I screwed out of it?

Haven't won in a long time.

Does the capitalization of Movie Vs. MOVIE have any impact on the contest?

Got my card that was never emailed to me. Tried twice on amazon and both failed. Says balance is 0.00. Any ideas?

That's so crazy. Do people just guess numbers then? I've been pretty busy and try to keep up with this thread but I must have missed this. I emailed them.

That's so crazy. Do people just guess numbers then? I've been pretty busy and try to keep up with this thread but I must have missed this. I emailed them.
All the visa cards I've gotten have had similar numbers (I've won 4). I think only the last 5 or 6 were different. A bot can probably find the correct numbers somewhat easily.

Won this morning. Thanks again OP.

Is it only activated when you win it or are they automatically activated from creation? Sounds like those who wait around find out it's too late when they redeem it later on. Shady bastards.

So I won again and immediately used it on an amazon GC. I tested it before and it said "no transaction found" (hasn't been used). After I purchased my GC, of $6, I rechecked the balance and now it said -$6.00 instead of $0.00. Should I be worried that amazon might retract the GC i just bought 

Solved :] I'm just filled with questions

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a glitch where people were able to get infinite master card cards from the website.

Didn't need a phone or anything. People got more than $100 in codes.

That is all. 

So I won again and immediately used it on an amazon GC. I tested it before and it said "no transaction found" (hasn't been used). After I purchased my GC, of $6, I rechecked the balance and now it said -$6.00 instead of $0.00. Should I be worried that amazon might retract the GC i just bought
No. You wouldn't have gotten a GC if there was a problem with the debit.

If that is true, my plans to make some extra money has completely deteriorated.  :???:

Maybe they ran out of Master Cards

It only says $6 on demand movie credit
this sucks, I doubt 500,000 mastercards have been given away already

I won about 6 hours ago and the cards were still an option, looks like I got it just in time. If the cards are actually gone that kinda sucks but oh well lots of us have gotten quite the chunk of free Amazon credit out of it. I ain't complaining. It's been quite a good month between this and the GS treasure hunt.

How does the #6 cable bill work?
I've never heard of anyone clicking on that so most of us probably have no idea. Maybe someone around here has or at least will now. If I win again and there's still no cards I'll check it out.

Only won twice and the third time was already redeemed. Still free credit, can't complain too much. Not sure if the cable bill credit is worth it but I'll give it a go.

So I figured I would go ahead and take the cable bill credit, cause why not. I fill the form out completely by coping and pasting the requested info straight from my bill and the webpage gives and error that my info can't be verified. Has anyone successfully gotten the cable bill credit to work?

So I figured I would go ahead and take the cable bill credit, cause why not. I fill the form out completely by coping and pasting the requested info straight from my bill and the webpage gives and error that my info can't be verified. Has anyone successfully gotten the cable bill credit to work?
Hopefully the system is flawed and they go back to the master card system.

bread's done
Back