Free $6 Virtual Pre Paid MasterCard (Text) (Contest)

First to guess my favorite Pokemon can have the next code I win. I figure I'll keep trying for the hell of it, whittle away at my bill and give a couple away to you fine folks.

Hint: ignore my avatar that was just some thing I did that turned out awesome. That eliminates 1 out of 750 of them lol
I'm going to say Squirtle anyway. Because, you know, Squirtle.

**Edit**

Offering a $3 Amazon.com GC or $5 Xbox. Looking to trade for 2 winning codes to put towards my cable bill.

Last edited by a moderator:
4 wins tonight! :)

Offering $5 Xbox. Looking to trade for 3 winning codes to put towards my cable bill.

And with the change, I am done with this contest. Heres my last code for anyone wanting to use it:

?VMG?PMPKFGXKN

? = a number, and they are the same number

My cable (internet) provider isn't even listed. I selected Other and it took my information, so I guess I'll hope for the best and keep playing just in case.

Just from last night after your 3 post of trying to sell these got deleted you're right back at it? Mods please start banning these people even if it's only a temp at least that way they'll learn how to follow rules
thanks for the backseat modding

10/10

100/10

best user

best user

Let the mods handle their own shit, you don't need to go "MODS MODS MODS LOOK HE BROKE A RULE, BURN HIM AT THE STEAK 10 LIFE SENTENCES NO CHANCE OF PAROLE"

thanks for the backseat modding

10/10

100/10

best user

best user

Let the mods handle their own shit, you don't need to go "MODS MODS MODS LOOK HE BROKE A RULE, BURN HIM AT THE STEAK 10 LIFE SENTENCES NO CHANCE OF PAROLE"
Something needs to be done if not dick heads like you would just run wild on here.

First to guess my favorite Pokemon can have the next code I win. I figure I'll keep trying for the hell of it, whittle away at my bill and give a couple away to you fine folks.

Hint: ignore my avatar that was just some thing I did that turned out awesome. That eliminates 1 out of 750 of them lol
Jigglypuff..? It's just a fun name to say.

Update: not squirtle but nobody has guessed it yet. I'll post a hint tonight. I have to try this on a couple more phones when I'm off work so I could have a couple more codes later as well. :)
I know nothing about pokemon so just picked names I like lol

Venomoth
Ninetales
Wigglytuff

It's charizard.
How the blazes did you get it? Mostly because he was my first rare card in my first pack as well as my first true shiny. (Well charmander but still). Alas this gent gets my next code. Hmmmm next question.

Edit: Nothing is_____, everything is _____.
Fill in the blanks.

How the blazes did you get it? Mostly because he was my first rare card in my first pack as well as my first true shiny. (Well charmander but still). Alas this gent gets my next code. Hmmmm next question.

Fill in the blanks.
nothing is true everything is permitted

Fill in the blanks.
nothing is true, everything is permitted

Edit: damnit! lol too slow

I just keep winning and applying it to my bill. What the hell? This is just as good as the other codes. All of my bills come out of the same pot, after all.

Won twice again today... That 4 in 2 days

I'm actually winning more now that its only cable credit. I'm guessing a ton of people quit playing (mostly the younger people with no bills lol)

Won twice today and twice yesterday. Up to 9 codes saved up. If they dont work for my internet bill Im going to try and trade them all.

bread's done
Back