Free $6 Virtual Pre Paid MasterCard (Text) (Contest)

How the blazes did you get it? Mostly because he was my first rare card in my first pack as well as my first true shiny. (Well charmander but still). Alas this gent gets my next code. Hmmmm next question.

Edit: Nothing is_____, everything is _____.
Fill in the blanks.
Green, chocolate

The cable information I enter is exactly right, but still doesn't go through unless I hit the submit button exactly 4 times. So many issues with this site, jeez.

Last edited by a moderator:
The cable information I enter is exactly right, but still doesn't go through unless I hit the submit button exactly 4 times. So many issues with this site, jeez.
Holy crap! This worked for me too! I gave up on trying this because I was getting the error code even though I know I entered everything right. So I read your post and tried clicking 4 times. And voila! It worked for me too. Thanks!

Now I just hope that a) the stacking works, and b) it works on internet only accounts. I guess we'll find out in a couple billing cycles.

Holy crap! This worked for me too! I gave up on trying this because I was getting the error code even though I know I entered everything right. So I read your post and tried clicking 4 times. And voila! It worked for me too. Thanks!

Now I just hope that a) the stacking works, and b) it works on internet only accounts. I guess we'll find out in a couple billing cycles.
No problem lol. I suspect some people aren't noticing that they are getting it to submit after 4 times exactly, not necessarily having anything to do with what they think is wrong information. Just the sites fault.

I haven't had that issue at all. It get me reference number every time after the first attempt. However, it is cool that you found that... feature.

LOL... Has opinion on how everyone else should spend their money... Lives with parents. That's rich.
Grad student on campus. Does not have direct cable bill. That's poor.

And I say the internet can be your TV provider if you're savvy enough (as many are), that's all I was trying to say there.

Ok, so I won a few more and am trying to apply to the bill. All of the info is correct but keeps saying the info cnnot be verified. The only thing I can think of is the name of the cable company. We have Comcast and are outside of Pittsburgh, but the only ones that seemed be right didn't work. WTF?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. It was Bethel Park and I must have kept skipping over it.

EDIT #2: Or not... did a second code and ran into the same issue. After 4 submission attempts and changing nothing, I finally got the:

Thank You!

Reference # xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your account will be credited with $6.00 within two billing cycles, and will be notated on your monthly statement. Please be sure to print out this page as your confirmation receipt. If after two billing cycles your credit has not appeared, please contact customer service using our [email protected] email.

I have 4 codes for $6 off your cable bill that I'm willing to trade for just 1 of the $6 mastercard giftcards if anyone has one left, or $5 / $6 amazon giftcard. Pm me or reply to this post if you are interested!

Pretty awesome!  Wife and I won cable bill credit.  Info worked out perfect and it said within 2 billing cycles it would be credited.  I only pay $35 a month for cable/internet so I'm satisfied.

Has anyone actually had the cable bill credit on their bill yet?

I'm assuming not.

I'm still gonna do it each time I win but will be pretty funny if these don't even end up working

Since it's no longer on the most recent page, I'm going to post this again (I hope this is alright, if not I'll remove it)

I have 4 codes for $6 off your cable bill that I'm willing to trade for just 1 of the $6 mastercard giftcards if anyone has one left, or $5 / $6 amazon (or paypal) giftcard. Pm me or reply to this post if you are interested!

bread's done
Back