FREE $60 NEW game of your choice. June GameGavel.com CAG only contest.

Sinnbox

CAGiversary!
Hello all, Incase You didnt see it. CAG Dragon Warrior Jasen(Owner of GameGavel) just posted a new contest over at GameGavel.com, any CAG that joins GameGavel and adds their CAG trade reputation to their member profile durring the month of June will be put in a hat to win a FREE, BRAND NEW, Game of their choice retail of $60 or less.

You can reach the site at GameGavel.com.

For More info view DWJ's post under Auctions.

Game Gavel is a new game only Auction site, It is growing fast, and is a great way to sell/trade your old stuff, and get new stuff.

BTW this is a special CAG only contest.

My username is Game Shack and I offer half shipping cost to all CAG's!! simply if you buy something from the user Game Shack, then PM me here on CAG and i will edit your invoice.

BTW this is a special CAG only contest. I also offer half shipping cost to all CAG's!! simply if you buy something from the user Game Shack, then PM me here on CAG and i will edit your invoice.

[quote name='iowaholdem']Remove the referral link or post this in Referral Central.[/quote]

Where is Referral Central?

The Referral is in all my posts, because it is in my signature. Is there something wrong with that?

just listed some games on this site and must say it is rather easy to use...i am actually looking forward to it growing a bit...anyways feel free to click the link in my sig if you feel like signing up;)

[quote name='Jedi1979']just listed some games on this site and must say it is rather easy to use...i am actually looking forward to it growing a bit...anyways feel free to click the link in my sig if you feel like signing up;)[/quote]

Ya, It's amazing how much it has grown since I signed up afew months ago. I'll check out your auctions and se if there is anything i want.

Registered, I have no CAG Trading feedback, but from what you described, that still technically shouldn't be a problem (I did also put my eBay feedback on there though, which is 71 positive - 0 neg / neutral).

I also registered under your name, so you get a bonus, or whatever you get on that site for doing that - looks like a nice site though.

Thanks, The site seems to be getting more and more auctions daily, so feel free to upload your own, or purchase something. I love the site because as a buyer I have no Insertion Fees or Final Value Fees.

I registered and left you as a referral. My username is A Yellow Fellow.

Also I like how you made the contest for only people that trade on this forum. That will keep out all the lurkers. Thanks!

Joel, thanks for posting this up.

I am the owner of GameGavel, and want to encourage all of you to sign up so that you too can be eligible to win that FREE GAME of your choice! Everyday the site has grown, and everyday something new and awesome has been listed for auction. You can't afford NOT to check it out!

I love to give things away for free, and you can win them easily.... even people who pay full retail could do it! What are you waiting for? Come on over, sign up, and Let the Gavel Fall!

There is a new contest starting tomorrow! Anyone that purchases a item 9.99 or higher from seller Game Shack will be entered into a contest to win Game Shack Credit, or the grand prize of thier chice of:
A NES with Super Mario Brothers/Duck hunt, and Tetris
A SNES with Super Mario All*Stars
A Nintendo 64 with Super Mario 64
Or a Copy of Marvel vs Capcom 2 for Sega Dreamcasat!!

Currently, CAG has the most people signed up that linked their profiles! Great job! There are still 2 weeks left to register and be eligible to win!

Good luck to all you folks out there!

DWJ

You wont regret it! There are some sweet Saturn and Nintendo Auctions up right now! As well as alot of PS2/XBox Games!

If you act fast you can even be eligible for the 5-5-5 Contest, and Game Shacks (SinnBox's Store) Free Loot Contest!

bread's done
Back