Free 99Gamers.com Accounts + 5 Free Coins ($5)

[quote name='thereefernander']Signing up as thereefernander but a question first.

Just want to straighten it out.
Join the site > Spend $5 on 5 coins.
List a game > Get 5 coins.

So I'm automatically spending $5 to join the site. But As long as I list a game I'm spending $5 on $10 credit towards your website?
One more question,
Can I sell blus?[/QUOTE]

You're in!

Right now we have a promotion going on where if you buy 5 coins (for $5) you get 5 more coins free once you list your first game to sell. We just turned this promotion back on, as it was off for the last month or so.

For the first 25 members from CAG, you won't have to pay at all to get in, then you'll get 5 coins free once you join. You won't have to list a game to get the extra 5 coins.

If you mean blu-rays, no not yet. Right now we are just focusing on video games, but may do something like that in the future.

If anyone is interested but not sure yet, feel free to watch this review video one of our members did: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_2ZxS3M0lY

[quote name='golfing7861']Signed up as golfing7861

Thanks![/QUOTE]

[quote name='pmkatiyar']Signed up with username pmkatiyar

Please approve.[/QUOTE]

Both approved. Enjoy!

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']Oh, awesome.

My username:
billmcdougal[/QUOTE]

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Signed up with username mroldboy[/QUOTE]

Approved and approved!

[quote name='GinsuVictim']Sounds interesting. Got room for me?
GinsuVictim[/QUOTE]

What username did you use to sign up? If you haven't signed up yet, make sure you do that first, then post your username and I'll approve you.

[quote name='bkruz11']What username did you use to sign up? If you haven't signed up yet, make sure you do that first, then post your username and I'll approve you.[/QUOTE]

I missed the sign up first part. Signed up now as GinsuVictim.
THANKS!

If it's not too late, I'd like to get in on this. I was a bit hesitant at first but I've heard nothing but positive things so far.

I only have 1 Marketplace transaction here but hundreds of successful trades completed through Goozex. My username there is the same one as on CAG and the same I used to sign up on 99gamers. TIA

All 25 have been added now! If you still want to give the site a try, feel free to sign up and post your username here and I'll approve you for the next little while, but you won't receive the 5 free coins. Thanks again everyone!

Just missed it. That's what I get for studying for finals all week. Following on Twitter. I'll just wait for the site to open up to more people.

Can I get in on this? I have over 200 trades out on Goozex under the username larpi all with positive feedback. I have been interested in your site as I know several of of friends from Goozex who actively use it but I have been hesitant to join because of the entry fee.

[quote name='larpi']Can I get in on this? I have over 200 trades out on Goozex under the username larpi all with positive feedback. I have been interested in your site as I know several of of friends from Goozex who actively use it but I have been hesitant to join because of the entry fee.[/QUOTE]

Pay the entry fee, that money goes back to you. You're going to end up adding the same $5 in the future to buy a game, so might as well start off with 5 credits on your account.

[quote name='bkruz11']
1. SackManBoy 2. unitedvandalism 3. cyclonestoney 4. tcbys 5. crr1119 6. Davesrt10 7. cmp2005 8. vantheman 9. cmp2005 10. vantheman 11. georox 12. CobraSavage 13. Slackjaw 14. spoderman 15. Blade 16. Jragon 17. MrPiggles 18. thereefernander 19. golfing7861 20. pmkatiyar 21. Bill Mcdougal 22. V4oLDbOY 23. GinsuVictim 24. eLefAdEr 25. FidelityNy[/QUOTE]

probably a typo, but do you realize that cmp2005 and vantheman are both listed TWICE?

[quote name='larpi']Can I get in on this? I have over 200 trades out on Goozex under the username larpi all with positive feedback. I have been interested in your site as I know several of of friends from Goozex who actively use it but I have been hesitant to join because of the entry fee.[/QUOTE]

I can vouch for Larpi (and elefader, who has already been added) as a good trader and forum contributor.

[quote name='NCBEARS']probably a typo, but do you realize that cmp2005 and vantheman are both listed TWICE?[/QUOTE]

Looks like there ARE two spots still. :D

[quote name='GinsuVictim']Looks like there ARE two spots still. :D[/QUOTE]
[quote name='NCBEARS']probably a typo, but do you realize that cmp2005 and vantheman are both listed TWICE? [/QUOTE]

Haha it seems you guys are right. I double posted those two so I've given coins to the next two people that had joined. (flatfeetkid and bob101910)

Yeah sure. Just let me know once you sign up.

Wait, I have to have traded on these forums? Aw, damn!

Well, I guess I won't be entering a contest like this any time soon...

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought something the day you posted this (which was Monday, right?) and my seller hasn't done anything. Will there be a way to refund coins? Kinda want to get a certain game before Christmas.

[quote name='Blade']I bought something the day you posted this (which was Monday, right?) and my seller hasn't done anything. Will there be a way to refund coins? Kinda want to get a certain game before Christmas.[/QUOTE]

Hey blade,

I've messaged the seller. You bought the game on Tuesday and we normally give at least 48 hours to ship. The seller had just shipped earlier on Tuesday so it will most likely be shipped by tomorrow. If not, I'll make sure I cancel the trade and you'll be able to grab another game.

We're currently working on improving the trade process, where you will be able to cancel the trade after a certain amount of days (without contacting us) if the buyer fails to acknowledge the trade. This will go live once we open up the site in the next few weeks and will make the trade process go much smoother.

If there are any more updates for this trade, I'll pm you or email you from [email protected].

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Reguard']Neat site, looks better than Goozex. I signed up under Gearx.[/QUOTE]

Approved you!

If you're still allowing free entry I have a lot of positive trades on Goozex (sadly none here). Username is kinmar everywhere, thanks.

[quote name='Kinmar']If you're still allowing free entry I have a lot of positive trades on Goozex (sadly none here). Username is kinmar everywhere, thanks.[/QUOTE]

Approved you!

Thanks to eLefAdEr for posting about the giveaway..
anyways, Im in the same boat as Kinmar. Not many trades her yet but I have alot of trades @goozex/gametz and I would like a free entry :]

I already joined a couple weeks back and have sent a game out and received one. It's not bad but It's frustrating waiting for someone to buy your game though. But I understand the site is still fairly new so I will be patient.

bread's done
Back