Free Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter Avatar Item - Xbox - USA

[quote name='Kitsune Sniper']IT IS.

I'm three blocks away from the US (in Mexico) and I CAN'T REDEEM IT. :([/QUOTE]

When he said it was Region Locked in the US, he meant that when you go to the xbox.com link in the US that it says it's region locked (i.e. not available) for the United States. It isn't, they just want you to find the ad and not use the link.

He meant nothing about it being available in Mexico. If you have a Mexican XBox account, it's not going to be available no matter the distance. If you have a United States account, there's a chance you can dl it that way but that's still iffy. Even less of a chance that you could switch to a Mexican with the add loaded and it would dl.

[quote name='Snookie']On the Home tab, click XBOX@E312 More Coverage, the ad should be in the lower right every time since it's the sponsor.

Watch the quick video then scroll down and right to Avatar Gear to claim your hat/beard combo. =)[/QUOTE]

Thanks, this post helped me out the most.

[quote name='Snookie']On the Home tab, click XBOX@E312 More Coverage, the ad should be in the lower right every time since it's the sponsor.

Watch the quick video then scroll down and right to Avatar Gear to claim your hat/beard combo. =)[/QUOTE]

thanks for this and thanks op

Sorry to bump a week old topic, but a friend just told me about this and tried to get it.
I couldnt find the damn ad anymore, and i even saw the little window last week but just didnt click haha.

anyone able download it recently?

I saw the ad 2 days ago (or may be 1), while searching for Cars 2 ad but unfortunately wasn't able to find that one.

+ You need to be in Pro or Recreation group for certain adds to appear (Citation needed)

For some reason I always get back into avatar stuff a week after the promos . Ive been refreshing all day and no dice :cry: Ill give it a few more tries later though

[quote name='ZombieToast']I could be wrong, but I don't think it's available anymore.[/QUOTE]

Just got it . Had changed my thing (allegiance or whatever) to pro from recreation earlier and the ad showed up around 10-11 pm . :)

the ad is still out there, its always on right when i sign in, I haven't been able to get the cars land ad at all though.

Yea I spent all day yesterday looking, couldn't find it. Turned it on today and boom, right there. Thanks OP

[quote name='zarda1']the ad is still out there, its always on right when i sign in, I haven't been able to get the cars land ad at all though.[/QUOTE]

The Cars ad is still up look at the app page it is more likely to show there.

bread's done
Back