FREE Act of Valor Battlefield 3 Dogtags

http://actofvalor.com/bf3/

Five (5!) FREE Battlefield 3 Dog Tags

Just watch the trailer and enjoy.
PS3/PC/360

dogtag.jpg

Personally. The "Had to be Snakes" looks boss.
Too bad i have the "More Dinosaurs" and i like it. :)

[quote name='ewiz06']I would've watched that trailer even if you didn't get the dog tags. Looks great![/QUOTE]

Yeh the movie looks promising :D

[quote name='cycophuk']What do the dogtags do?[/QUOTE]

They're strictly cosmetic but also fun to collect. When you kill someone and you're shown on their killcam your dog tags will be shown next to your statistics. Also, when you knife-kill someone you get whatever dog tag they were wearing to view in your collection but you need to unlock them yourself before you're able to wear them.

Alright, I feel stupid but am I the only one who can't figure out how to get the code (or whatever it is) that gets you the tags? I've watched the movie twice now and at the ending their is nothing. Nothing happens. The links at the top take you too the movie which just ends, and the Battlefield main site. Help?

I liked the trailer, especially since it's portrayed by active service people. It looks like a "Look how cool our shit is" recruitment movie, but I'm all right with that since I'm an American haha.

Thanks OP!

Thanks for posting, the movie looks good watched it twice and got the dog tags for 360 & PS3. The Dog Tags look good too. +1 OP.

[quote name='barrit']thx dude, got the tags.

I need to finish getting the Dr. Pepper ones now. I think I'd wear the "Friday" one just to piss people off. Here's a link incase it isn't already posted somewhere on the forums. You can also get skins:

http://www.drpepper.com/promotions/ea/[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this also, I didn't know it was live already. Also this time it's for all platforms instead of just 360 like BFBC2, awesome!

Don't have BF3, but I did it anyway in case I ever pick it up. The movie isn't my cup of tea, but free stuff is free stuff. :)

[quote name='rs600cubed']Do the 360 ones just show up when you log in the game? I got a psn code for the ps3 set but no code for 360.[/QUOTE]

360 and PC dog tags show up when you log in. PS3 is the only version that requires a code.

Heard about this movie several years ago from a buddy who's a SEAL back when it was called I Am That Man. Saw the preview a few weeks ago. Hopefully, it's actually good. Regardless, thanks for the tags

[quote name='barrit']thx dude, got the tags.

I need to finish getting the Dr. Pepper ones now. I think I'd wear the "Friday" one just to piss people off. Here's a link incase it isn't already posted somewhere on the forums. You can also get skins:

http://www.drpepper.com/promotions/ea/[/QUOTE]

I was going to mention this promo as well there is some fun dog tags in there (hello kittty and friday) I have quite a few Dr. Pepper codes if you still need them

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I was going to mention this promo as well there is some fun dog tags in there (hello kittty and friday) I have quite a few Dr. Pepper codes if you still need them[/QUOTE]
If you don't need them, could I have one? All I want is the Wolf dog tag.

[quote name='Firefox59']If you don't need them, could I have one? All I want is the Wolf dog tag.[/QUOTE]

Sure here you go T7ZK7TB3FHKF

bread's done
Back