Free Adventures – Helicopter prop

no problem guys glad i could help out. i wish there was a system where people could mark the used ones out but me editing it would be too hard so it might start to get harder to find a code but im sure there is one there.

[quote name='xXTwilightXx']3x is the charm
HFHYJ-7KXKD-Q2YHF-7KVD4-XK4GZ[/QUOTE]

Lurked. Would be nice if people could at least post a thank you and let us know that they claimed a code... :bomb:

[quote name='TAYL0R']no problem guys glad i could help out. i wish there was a system where people could mark the used ones out but me editing it would be too hard so it might start to get harder to find a code but im sure there is one there.[/QUOTE]

Can we turn it into a wiki so everyone can edit?

I meant to say thanks earlier this weekend, but I didn't get a chance to log back into CAG. :oops: I got two codes Friday evening:

HDXK3-XQ9HF-9WX2V-29YXJ-GHQVZ

and I can't remember the other. Both of them worked first try when I entered them. Thanks again. :applause:

OMG, I GIVE UP, I tried maybe 40 or so, some in a row, some random....and they were all already used

EDIT: I was foolish enough to try another 15-20...no luck!

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']OMG, I GIVE UP, I tried maybe 40 or so, some in a row, some random....and they were all already used

EDIT: I was foolish enough to try another 15-20...no luck![/QUOTE]
yeah there probably isnt many codes left but im sure theres at least 20-50 codes still on that list.

bread's done
Back