Free advertising for your referral links!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JennyWren

CAGiversary!
Get your referral links featured on a customizable FreebieScout FreebiePage! Choose from different templates and freebie images, pick your freebie, submit your link, and we will create a page you can use to advertise your link, complete with banners you can use in forum sigs, myspace, etc. Check it out, it's free!

Any feedback, suggestions, bugs, please let me know. Looking for ways to improve all the time. Also if there are other prizes people would like, we can add more types.

http://www.freebiescout.com/freebiepage

Niffty page generator. Got any tips for getting some traffic other than the conventional myspace.com, forums, etc. route?

You've probably thought of most of the ways of driving traffic to your links. I had some success making posters and putting them up around town - universities/colleges are particularly good. I've also heard of people making flyers and putting them on cars etc, but that might be seen as "spamming". If you are a member of forums that AREN'T about freebies, but do allow those sorts of links, you might get lucky with some signups from people that don't already know about the scene and being paid for referrals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back