Free Agion Active Treated T-Shirt

[quote name='evildeadjedi']The "Worlds Greatest" custom shirt promo came through, maybe this one will I'll give it a shot.[/QUOTE]
that and the "Alpha Geek Nation" shirt

[quote name='Nebenator']that and the "Alpha Geek Nation" shirt[/QUOTE]

How long did that one take to come? I signed up like weeks ago and never got it. Got the "World's Greatest" though.

Yeah, just a heads up before anyone gets too excited. If you actually read the details they're selecting based on your "story" so not every person is likely to get one. They're wanting to use these for testimonials. Also, only half of the shirt is treated. They want you to compare how bad one side stinks to the other.

[quote name='vessey632']Yeah, just a heads up before anyone gets too excited. If you actually read the details they're selecting based on your "story" so not every person is likely to get one. They're wanting to use these for testimonials. Also, only half of the shirt is treated. They want you to compare how bad one side stinks to the other.[/QUOTE]

LOL!

Well, now I'm looking forward to receiving it in the mail so I can carry it a couple feet to my trash can...

[quote name='chickenbutt']How long did that one take to come? I signed up like weeks ago and never got it. Got the "World's Greatest" though.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, I also received the "World's Greatest" one but still no sign of Alpha Geek.

[quote name='evildeadjedi']Exactly, I also received the "World's Greatest" one but still no sign of Alpha Geek.[/QUOTE]

That sucks. I got my Alpha Geek one a few weeks ago. Coolest looking shirt i actually own.

Oh and thanks, OP!

[quote name='Nebenator']that and the "Alpha Geek Nation" shirt[/QUOTE]

I got the Cheese & Burger one too or whatever the hell that was. I love free shirts!

bread's done
Back