Free Alan Wake DLC Xbox Live

fuck why did I buy these on sale like 40000 years ago, but never even start them?!  Is the regular game BC now, because I never finished it and I think my girlfriend would love it (as long as I don't try to do the collectables again... that was a heaping portion of no-fun to watch)

Have to attach a credit card to buy "free" dlc on the website. That's so stupid.

Hey ScarletSpider

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it came free with the Quantum Break purchase, but I snagged it anyway just in case it was only the base game that code got me. Thanks OP

I thought it came free with the Quantum Break purchase, but I snagged it anyway just in case it was only the base game that code got me. Thanks OP
Likely this is free, because of the problem some people are having with not getting the add-ons after they redeemed their Alan Wake code from Quantum Break.

Remedy's remedy. :)

Hmm, lets me download them through the XB1 but doesn't show I own them on the website so I guess I'll have to pull out the 360 to be safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
fuck why did I buy these on sale like 40000 years ago, but never even start them?! Is the regular game BC now, because I never finished it and I think my girlfriend would love it (as long as I don't try to do the collectables again... that was a heaping portion of no-fun to watch)
Yep, it's BC.
So how is the BC on XB1 anyways, when I tried it during the beta/demo I was not impressed, everything seemed slower and foggy looking.

Eh, I thought it was a pretty good cliffhanger. It wasn't as bad as Asura's Wrath.
It's more of the fact that more and more games put the "True Ending" in DLC by giving cliff hanger endings.

Though some I didn't notice like AC: Revelations, and Dead Space 3.

bread's done
Back