Free Alan Wake: The Signal code for 50th poster (Closed please read new topic!)

At this rate, I'm sad to say, maybe the OP should just scrap this contest and come up with a new idea for a contest, or at least lay out the rules a little better.

I mean this contest seemed simple enough, but when it came to choosing a winner there is mass confusion.

i'm thinking the OP meant the 50th post and even that's still ambiguous. choosing the 50th poster is much more work and time, i checked my results multiple times. but either way the OP can look at my previous post with results and decide who gets it, or even throw a new contest with clear directions.

[quote name='time2play']i'm thinking the OP meant the 50th post and even that's still ambiguous. choosing the 50th poster is much more work and time, i checked my results multiple times. but either way the OP can look at my previous post with results and decide who gets it, or even throw a new contest with clear directions.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's the problem. There are 4 possible winners, and how is one of them supposed to get the DLC and the other 3 not to feel like they got cheated?

The OP can do whatever the hell they want. Whatever they originally meant is who should win. If someone is upset over that then better luck next time.

bread's done
Back