Free Alien Breed 2 on Steam

PANIC98

CAG Veteran
If youve linked your steam to your facebook, all you have to do is comment on a friends steam page and youll have 3 tickets, enough to get Alien Breed 2 for free. If you havent linked your steam to your facebook you can comment on a friends steam page and wait until tommorow and get another one of the free offers for tickets.

http://store.steampowered.com/summersale/prizebooth/

You can get three free tickets by doing the facebook thing, commenting a steam friend's page, and joining the summer sale community group (you can do old stuff to earn tickets still). I'm not 100 percent sure you can comment a friend page if you don't own a game in steam however, or even join a group.

It's the only good thing offered for free. I mean, it's a game, and the rest are maps and DLC. I'd rather have more games, even if they are obscure. I wonder if you get additional prizes at the end based on how many tickets you have, like in the Potato Sack Portal 2 unlock earlier in the year?

[quote name='Blade']It's the only good thing offered for free. I mean, it's a game, and the rest are maps and DLC. I'd rather have more games, even if they are obscure. I wonder if you get additional prizes at the end based on how many tickets you have, like in the Potato Sack Portal 2 unlock earlier in the year?[/QUOTE]

Each ticket earned goes into the drawing they are having at the end of the promotion. They are giving away the top 10 games on the wishlist for 100 Steam accounts.

Anyone who got the game give us a quick review on whether or not it is worth it.

It has an average score of 63 on metacritic and that drives me to not want it even if it is free. (dont usually touch anything under 70)

[quote name='wankerjr']Each ticket earned goes into the drawing they are having at the end of the promotion. They are giving away the top 10 games on the wishlist for 100 Steam accounts.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I know. There could be around a million tickets in the pot, though, so even if you earn every single ticket, you aren't guaranteed anything except the unnecessary DLC and one game. :( I would like to see better rewards to justify purchasing not-so-good games to get the tickets, and to stop people like me from saying, "Okay, I got the only good thing there. Why bother with the rest?"

[quote name='Blade']Yes, I know. There could be around a million tickets in the pot, though, so even if you earn every single ticket, you aren't guaranteed anything except the unnecessary DLC and one game. :( I would like to see better rewards to justify purchasing not-so-good games to get the tickets, and to stop people like me from saying, "Okay, I got the only good thing there. Why bother with the rest?"[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly. I have Alien Breed 2 now, and the only other thing that seems remotely interesting to me is the Killing Floor Character Pack (I absolutely love the game). Other than those then, getting tickets seems useless to me as well; and if each day has a 'free' ticket to earn, then there is absolutely no point in having to buy any of the games for me then.

No problem. Glad to help my fellow Cheapies (is that a word?)

Its basically what Alien Swarm tried to do with a better singleplayer but a bad coop. /3/5

I totally did it for the game but saw Killing Floor characters and went with that instead.

Heres to hoping theres another 3 ticket chances for me!

Anyone by the end should have 9 easily obtainable tickets. Each day there's a freebi that's doable without a game, and you don't have to do them on the day they're announced. There's also a couple Free to Play games that have ones, like Team Fortress 2. There was a Spiral Knights one but it was removed due to being buggy and might reapeear later.

bread's done
Back