Free Alpha G33k t-shirt for you and a friend

sodipop

CAGiversary!
link
looks like a pretty cool t-shirt actually too. You also get a free subscription magazine apparently with the shirt and I cant find a way to cancel it yet but free is free and if you don't mind it then go for it.

Btw: The friend you also send it to "Needs" to accept the shirt too or you will not get yours. It doesn't say that on the site but I accidentally put my email where the friends goes and they sent the offer explaining that before you accept it. Perhaps though if you write your email in both spots and accept it, they'll send you 2 shirts though? lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool thanks, but every time I click "fire away" it says "please enter a code before preceding". What code are they talking about exactly? I've entered information in all the spaces provided. Sorry if I'm doing something painfully stupid.

[quote name='Jerajdai']FYI - Had the same problem using OP's link. I tried using http://alphageeknation.com, and it looked like it redirected me to the same link OP posted -- but that one worked. Weird. Went thru a-ok though. Thanks![/QUOTE]

is that the problem? weird but thanks for fixing it. Im gonna change my original link as well.

I think its a college recruiting tool, and its only published twice a year. I wouldn't worry about being charged for a subscription.

Alpha Geek Nation sponsored by UAT.
The University of Advancing Technology (UAT) is a unique, technology-infused private college that was founded by a techno-geek for techno-geeks. Every student at UAT has one thing in common-a hardcore fascination with technology and its many applications. Geek 411 caters to this fascination by providing insight into the latest advancing technologies and innovations.

*Offer good while supplies last and valid only for respondents in the United States.

Signed up for one. Thanks OP. I never had to fill out a friend's info, it gave me the option, but never said it was mandatory.

Edit: I see it now. Wierd.

Last edited by a moderator:
i did this a long time ago and got my shirt. it's nice. black with a clenched fist on it. thin and comfortable. never needed to do any subscription though.

[quote name='mr_burnzz']i did this a long time ago and got my shirt. it's nice. black with a clenched fist on it. thin and comfortable. never needed to do any subscription though.[/QUOTE]

well its good to know we should get it. im still waiting for my snuggie and "I

[quote name='sodipop']well its good to know we should get it. im still waiting for my snuggie and "I

Thanks OP! Just filled out a form, so there should be no need to worry about canceling their magazine subscription right? Would hate to get billed later along the road.

Either the shirts are going fast or they know large shirts are the way to go, super comfort. and yes out of all the free shirt offers ive seen this shirt is the best I have seen and I definitely will wear it a lot.

^
dude, my lady wears ALL my t shirts. we basically share my shirts..
btw, this shirt shipped in a month/3 weeks when i did this 6 months ago

So how does this work? Like the OP I accidentally put my info in the friends contact thing. When I clicked the email it sent me, it sent me to the same page with all different information on it already filled in (some address in Arkansas...weird). So am I signed up for the t-shirt if I just did it the first time?

edit: Crap, I changed all the info but forgot to change my street and address. Hopefully the first time I put that info in will get the shirt sent to my house.

I wasn't asked to provide info for a friend, but it still said it sent me an email and will send me a shirt. Didn't see anything about being charged for a magazine.

EDIT: They say the mag is free in the e-mail so I assume it's a free publication.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I wasn't asked to provide info for a friend, but it still said it sent me an email and will send me a shirt. Didn't see anything about being charged for a magazine.

EDIT: They say the mag is free in the e-mail so I assume it's a free publication.[/QUOTE]

yea,the shirt and magazine are both free and apparently you can get a shirt without getting one for a friend as well. Makes things easier but its still a nice offer to include a friend.

Sounded like a great deal until I got the email for my "friend" for whatever reason the email was sent to me and I thought I'd click "I Accept" and just see what would happen. It brought up the information page but it was filled with someone ELSE'S information (name, address, email), apparently with my same last name, a quick google search confirms it's a real person. Anyone else had this come up?

[quote name='Spank']Sounded like a great deal until I got the email for my "friend" for whatever reason the email was sent to me and I thought I'd click "I Accept" and just see what would happen. It brought up the information page but it was filled with someone ELSE'S information (name, address, email), apparently with my same last name, a quick google search confirms it's a real person. Anyone else had this come up?[/QUOTE]

Its probably for the people that dont have friends. And they can get a free Tshirt

Just delete the info and replace it with your friends.
Yes, It happened to me.

Thanks OP! Put my information in today, wish they had a Medium but I can't complain over a free shirt!

[quote name='djduke316']Got my shirt today as well. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

lol, got my shirt today too.

Really nice looking shirt, i must say.

bread's done
Back