Free Alpha G33k t-shirt for you and a friend

I didn't get asked anything about a code
5.gif

im glad all you guys got it :) my bf got his today too but I haven't got mine D: I hope I didn't enter the info wrong or something cause when i saw the shirt I wanted to wear it really bad :eek:

Thank you for joining the Alpha Geek Nation.
You will receive your t-shirt in the next 4-6 weeks. The next issue of Geek 411 Magazine, a bi-annual publication, will be mailed to you.

I don't care for the magazine or any other stuff, but I want a free shirt. :p

TY

Yeah I received one in the mail out of know where . It is pretty cool its black and has a fist going into the air . PRETTY SWEET . How do I find out who sent it to me ???

Chewbacca's Abortion;6828175 said:
Not even going to bother if they think all "g33ks" are heffers.

I think you got it wrong, large is like the "One size fits all" kind of theory. It's probably easier (see, cheaper) to mass produce to large sizes that will go.

[quote name='AionTelos']I think you got it wrong, large is like the "One size fits all" kind of theory. It's probably easier (see, cheaper) to mass produce to large sizes that will go.[/QUOTE]

yea im a small person and I ordered xl or large I forgot. I love wearing big comfy around the house shirts though and when it shrinks itll still fit :)

I filled out the form a few days ago, but it has never sent an e-mail to my friend's address, so I don't think it's going to work for me.

got my shirt in the mail two days ago
and crodz dont be rude we dont have to supply anything to you. youll just be the one who doesnt get one.

Yay I finally got mine too :) although I signed up for another one yesterday thinking I messed up the info the first time >.> oops

[quote name='James1221']do they send you a confirmation or do they just send it with no warning?[/QUOTE]

I don't remember to be honest. I finally got one in the mail the other day though.

bread's done
Back