Free Amazon droid app

Eh? What's wrong with the post? Its the first post I've ever started so if I violated some cag rule or norm then excuse me.

I played a few rounds of the game and it seems well made.

[quote name='Althax']Eh? What's wrong with the post? Its the first post I've ever started so if I violated some cag rule or norm then excuse me.

I played a few rounds of the game and it seems well made.[/QUOTE]

Sorry if I was harsh. I'm not sure if it's still around but there was a thread dedicated to posting these Amazon apps daily. Amazon gives away a new one every day

Plus, mods usually want free stuff to go in the free section (which I don't always agree with). Anyway, thanks OP and don't let us discourage you

Yeah they had a really good one a few days/week ago, Pac-man. Its really weird how you have to download the amazon free app but it's well worth it IMO. I've downloaded about 10 or so games, most I didn't care for but glad it was free. I don't really see an issue with leaving it the main forum that everyone sees. I think in the 3-4 years I've been on CAG I have maybe gone less than 5-10 times to forums other than the deals one. You bury a thread in another forum and I'm sure you get maybe 5% of the people here that may or may not click on it. Takes alot of effort to update the free deal of each day but some (like me 2 months ago) hadn't heard of the Amazon free app before.

EDIT: sorry the almost 5years on CAG ! wowsy wow wow

Link would be helpful too since you can't download the free app from the android market app.

http://www.amazon.com/mobile-apps/b?ie=UTF8&node=2350149011

I think its ok you posted the deal. I check it every day. Then again I don't post much here due to the post police and jr. mods.

I downloaded it just because of this post - so thanks, and well done. Would have forgot without the memory jog. Jeez - it says what the thread is, just don't open it if you are too busy or not interested.........

[quote name='bigant262']Its Android btw, not Droid. Droid is a series of phones with Android. Just saying. :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah I didn't spend that much time on it and was more concerned with the meter, yeah I know that ain't perfect either ;-)

[quote name='Althax']Eh? What's wrong with the post? Its the first post I've ever started so if I violated some cag rule or norm then excuse me.

I played a few rounds of the game and it seems well made.[/QUOTE]

Generally do this...

Thread Title: Name of product, store, platform, price, (date & details if necessary)

1st post: Name of product, store, platform, price, link, (date & details if necessary)

bread's done
Back