Free Amazon Gift Card Surveys

Lt Dan

CAGiversary!
Back in college, I use to get ask to do surveys all the time for 5-10 minutes and get free Amazon gift cards. A few years back I found some online surveys to do the same thing but now they're rarer than gold. I thought it might be a good idea to make a thread where people can post surveys or other free ways to get Amazon Gift cards.

...does anybody know of any? ^^!

I've never trusted anything like this but my bro said he had some luck getting GS giftcards. I wish it were that easy. The thing is, if I got the right surveys I'd love to fill them out to express my disgust with current TV programming and advertising, plus other things I disapprove of. It's time the right people filled these surveys out.

There was one called Pine Tree research or something as well as Keynote research that I used to do in high school. The 1st one sends $5 checks and the 2nd one will send $10 amazon gc. I stopped doing all those things, got tired of them.

Okay I will reveal my secrets. Valued Opinions is by far the best going. $20 GC are a rewards payout option. I average about $2 a survey and about $8 in surveys a week. Started last summer and so far so good... always having the Amazon credit is a good thing. Keep in mind each survey may take 20-30 minutes and sometimesa 1/2 that before you know if you qualify for the survey (ie will get credit) Cheers and good luck!

Signed up for Valued Opinions the other night. so far got $2, but this obviously will take a while. Gotta take what you can get

Hard part is figuring out what answers you need to give to qualify for the surveys. I barely get to do them for full credit :whistle2:/

I used to use Partnership Plus and would cash out at the end of every year for ~$50, but the site just closed.

I can't find the Yale and Harvard sites anymore. Either they changed or are no longer up with the bookmarks I have.

I have been using e-rewards for a while now, they send out GS $25 gift cards, but you have to coonvert $50 in credits to get 'em. The Gs cards go out of stock every now and then, if they do, just hold your credits till they get more. also no :spam:

I actually have e-rewards now and got around $30 in credits, but need another $20 to get the GC. what sucks is that you never know what to say in the preliminary questions to pass and take the full survey to get full credit.

>:[

There's gotta be a better way to get through them, I'm just not sure what to answer

On a side note, funniest survey I ever took:

"Hi! Before we begin, may we ask your ethnic background?"
__White
__Black
X_Hispanic Descent
__Other

Submited my answer and

"We're sorry, you don't qualify for this survey. Thank you for your time!"

DAMN. So much for being given equal opportunity e-surveys. >;[

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='koji126']There was one called Pine Tree research or something as well as Keynote research that I used to do in high school. The 1st one sends $5 checks and the 2nd one will send $10 amazon gc. I stopped doing all those things, got tired of them.[/QUOTE]

Pinecone research, you have to google the signup link tho

I've used e-rewards for a few years. I have never seen a GS gift card. The only thing I find worth redeeming is $15 Borders Bucks or 2 DVDs from Blockbuster. The worst part is you only can redeem from said merchants every 6-12 months. The surveys pay, but there is a lack of rewards. I also use Gaming Lagoon. They pay pennies, but have introduce BlackJack to gamble away your hard earned work.

[quote name='mingus']I've used e-rewards for a few years. I have never seen a GS gift card. The only thing I find worth redeeming is $15 Borders Bucks or 2 DVDs from Blockbuster. The worst part is you only can redeem from said merchants every 6-12 months. The surveys pay, but there is a lack of rewards. I also use Gaming Lagoon. They pay pennies, but have introduce BlackJack to gamble away your hard earned work.[/QUOTE]

Not true thats waht it says but received 2 gamestop gc in 2 months

I've been using e-rewards for a few years. I get 4 $25 GameStop gift cards and $15 Borders Bucks per year. Nothing else on the rewards list seems worth it.

[quote name='pacifickarma']I use e-rewards as well and whenever I select "Hispanic" it always ends the survey.[/QUOTE]
So...white then?

To the guys doing valued opinions, let me just ask: When they interview your different categories to see what surveys they should give you do you just select everything? I'm considering doing that right now just so I can try to get as many surveys and credits as possible. I hate the preliminary questions

"We want answers from people in the following industries"
Food
Marketing
Advertising
etc

Select any of those and "Sorry, you don't qualify"

WTF?

[quote name='jgiovanni']Not true thats waht it says but received 2 gamestop gc in 2 months[/QUOTE]

So where are they listed? Do tell.

[quote name='DiRT_X']in the $50 tier[/QUOTE]
odd...not listed on my $50 tier. I have contacted member services to what's up.

[quote name='mingus']I've used e-rewards for a few years. I have never seen a GS gift card. [/QUOTE]

I think you had to sign up through a Gamestop email to get the option to choose the GS gift card. I have a family member who signed up through a Blockbuster email, they can choose BB coupons as rewards but I can't.

^I signed up through a gamestop email, I got the $50 tier level for a $25 GS gc (Seriously? Why do I need twice the value for the card?)

So both valued opinions and esurveys are sending me some fairly frequent surveys, but I'm still trying to figure out a decent strategy to use on them when they ask what race, anyone in your family work in the following industries, etc. any suggestions people?

Quickrewards.net sends out at least 3 paid to click ads a day, good for a couple cents. I can usually add .50 a month to my paypal account this way. No minimum for putting stuff into your account either.

General tip: When asked if you've tried a list of whatever types of products, try to pick at least the majority. this will make you more likely to continue on.

When asked if you're planning on buying something, choose yes or yes with a relatively close time frame (in the next month, 3 months, whatever)

Anyone else got suggestions?

Come on guys, don't let this die. This could be something beneficial to CAG's!

I've gotten a couple of food/restaurant surveys. By saying I go to all of them about 3 times a month and putting "may/maynot" for all answers I been able to get credited about $2 a piece. Not enough for a GC on eopinions or value opinions yet but it's a start!

I use a bunch of survey sites. For Amazon.com gift cards, I find Opinion Outpost is really good. You can also get checks, but they take several weeks before you get them. The Amazon.com gift cards are delivered right away.

I been getting the shaft from value opinions lately. I'll get an email, instantly click on it and then I'll be told they reached their limit. That or I'll answer a question, it'll ask me again (and I make sure both times I'm filling correctly) and then it'll tell me I don't qualify.

WTF?

Anybody remember Jaboom? I used to get two or three DVDs a week with all of the Amazon GCs that I used to get!

I use e-Rewards. I've gotten a few GameStop cards over the past 2 years. Takes me a while to get enough points, tho, as I only qualify for about 1/3 of the surveys I receive.

[quote name='eugaet']I've been using e-rewards for a few years. I get 4 $25 GameStop gift cards and $15 Borders Bucks per year. Nothing else on the rewards list seems worth it.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I do every year. Good thing I read this, my $15 Border bucks expires next week.

Just signed up for opinion outpost. Apparently they got Amazon GC's for as little as $5. If they dont take to long I'm all for it.

E-rewards I got over $41, so need about $9 more to get a Gamestop GC
Value opinions I got $2.50 so far but their surveys are hard to do because
1) I'll click on it and they'll say they already reached their limit, even if I do it within a minute of receiving their email
2) Cant figure out what they're looking for and they tell me I dont qualify
ARG

[quote name='Lt Dan']Just signed up for opinion outpost. Apparently they got Amazon GC's for as little as $5. If they dont take to long I'm all for it.

E-rewards I got over $41, so need about $9 more to get a Gamestop GC
Value opinions I got $2.50 so far but their surveys are hard to do because
1) I'll click on it and they'll say they already reached their limit, even if I do it within a minute of receiving their email
2) Cant figure out what they're looking for and they tell me I dont qualify
ARG[/QUOTE]

I've been using Opinion Outpost for a while now and have already gotten over $70 from them (half amazon.com and half a check). The Amazon.com gift cards are new and a great addition to that site.

It doesn't take that long to add up points, just make sure you fill out all your profiles.

Got my first opinion outpost survey today. easily the longest survey I been given for 18 opinion points. Being that you need 50 points for a $5 Amazon GC, if I can keep this going I may start to really love this :D

[quote name='spartan200x']I think you had to sign up through a Gamestop email to get the option to choose the GS gift card. I have a family member who signed up through a Blockbuster email, they can choose BB coupons as rewards but I can't.[/QUOTE]

HAH! I found my email from over 6 months ago....signed up and I'm in. Thanks for the info.

So I got 61 opinion outpost points now and I want to redeem them for An Amazon Gift Certificate (didn't someone on this thread say you can get them instantly?) but I can only see a request to get a check. While cash is nice I'd rather just get the GC cause I'd spend it on Amazon anyway now. How can I redeem it for that?

Anyone?

[quote name='Lt Dan']So I got 61 opinion outpost points now and I want to redeem them for An Amazon Gift Certificate (didn't someone on this thread say you can get them instantly?) but I can only see a request to get a check. While cash is nice I'd rather just get the GC cause I'd spend it on Amazon anyway now. How can I redeem it for that?

Anyone?[/QUOTE]

Just log on to your account. On the left hand side, click "Rewards".

You should see a screen like the picture below.

opinionoutpost.jpg

Click on "My Claim Codes".

Click on "Redeem"

Ok so to follow up, I got a response from opinion outpost (in rather poor english).

Hi!

We apologize for this. Currently, Amazon option is disabled, we only have
checks. Your patience is much appreciated, instead of redeeming, you can
just proceed on to other survey opportunities in your account and let us
know if you have more concern.

Thanks,

Eric
Opinion Outpost Support

So basically "Nah, we're not doing that. But don't redeem, do more surveys!"
-_-

bread's done
Back