Free AMEX 10 dollar giftcard after Short Presentation (ends 2/15)

thanks WeaponX2099!

i was sorta afraid that they were gonna ask me some questions after the little presentation, but thank god they didn't. very quick, and here's to hoping it comes.

Okay... this says it's for cardmembers only and that it takes 4-6 weeks to receive it.

"This offer applies to American Express® Business Cardmembers who view the Expense Management Reports demo and answer the follow-up survey questions by February 15, 2005. Please allow 4-6 weeks after the promotion end date to receive your gift card via mail."

[quote name='Romeo']Okay... this says it's for cardmembers only and that it takes 4-6 weeks to receive it.

"This offer applies to American Express® Business Cardmembers who view the Expense Management Reports demo and answer the follow-up survey questions by February 15, 2005. Please allow 4-6 weeks after the promotion end date to receive your gift card via mail."[/quote]

I filled it out on 1/12/05 and got it Friday. I did preivously had an AMex gold card so that may explain why I got it faster. But try it, maybe you just wont get it, but maybe you will.

Just got this in the mail. The thing it came with said "Thank you for updating your small buisness account information."

Idk why it says this since im 15 and just did this thing to get 10 bucks. So is it risky at all to use it? Any catches?

[quote name='Worldcup08']Just got this in the mail. The thing it came with said "Thank you for updating your small buisness account information."

Idk why it says this since im 15 and just did this thing to get 10 bucks. So is it risky at all to use it? Any catches?[/QUOTE]

Do you have ID? other than that you should be cool.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Do you have ID? other than that you should be cool.[/QUOTE]

Well...no...but im probably just going to use this online so that shouldnt be a problem :).

bread's done
Back