Free Anime Gradius-Type Game

[quote name='Nephets']File doesn't download right...[/quote]
baffles me that people still don't know right-click "save as"

Nice game, thanks, OP. I think I figured out most of the controls.

Move - Arrow keys
Start - ENTER
Fire - Z
Homing lasers; get coins - X
Rapid Fire - Z + X
Supershot - C

[quote name='ykryptonite13'][quote name='Nephets']File doesn't download right...[/quote]
baffles me that people still don't know right-click "save as"[/quote]

It's not necessarily his fault. The link doesn't work in non-IE browsers. I hate when designers do that.

sorry about that. should have told you that. and sorry for not posting the controls either. I totally forgot the readme was in Japanese.

[quote name='ykryptonite13'][quote name='Nephets']File doesn't download right...[/quote]
baffles me that people still don't know right-click "save as"[/quote]

Yeah, I use Firefox, and the file won't download for me due to it. So take your sarcastic quips elsewhere. :p

Why are my thumbs tingling at 2AM? Because this game rocks is why. By the way it works great if you have a joystick connected to your pc. Why is it so short? NOOOOOOO...... Anyway, this is really a great game. The music is cute but you actually forget about it cause you're too busy dodging bullets old school style. This definitely does need to get sticky'd. Thanx for the link Morbid.

no problem! I know thats why I posted it, its an addicting little thing aint it?

theres another great one out there called Die Slave. Its a 3d side scrolling shooter that loks simply AWESOME for a homebrew game.

this one clocks in at over 17 megs, but its worth it. and DONT even bother playuing it on easy, because you have unlimited lives, and that takes away from the fun.
http://216.127.90.3/freegames/dieslave.zip

the controls are
Z- Main shot
X-Nothing by itself
C- Change weapon
Z+X- Super weapon(5 different in all(1 for each weapon))

The japanese love the "Witch Broom" shooter genre. This is like the 4th freeware one I've seen since the original Cotton.

bread's done
Back