[Free]Any Video Game off Amazon-Not a GPT

GioSH

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Gladriel is an auction site where you can use Gold to bid on Games you want to buy.But you dont have to buy the coins to get the Free game.All you have to do is refer 6 people and you get any Video Game off amazon thats worth $50 for free.That's right just 6 refs.
Here's a link:

Ref Link: Registration - Gladriel

Non-Ref Link: Registration - Gladriel

I would appreciate it if you would sign up as my ref but you dont need to.
love.gif

[quote name='GioSH']Gladriel is an auction site where you can use Gold to bid on Games you want to buy.But you dont have to buy the coins to get the Free game.All you have to do is refer 6 people and you get any Video Game off amazon thats worth $50 for free.That's right just 6 refs.
Here's a link:

Ref Link: Registration - Gladriel

Non-Ref Link: Registration - Gladriel

I would appreciate it if you would sign up as my ref but you dont need to.
love.gif
[/QUOTE]
If I go under you other people can still go under me right?

And do you have any proof on this?? Y'know, gotta make sure.

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']If I go under you other people can still go under me right?

And do you have any proof on this?? Y'know, gotta make sure.[/QUOTE]
Yea if you sign up under me people can still sign up under you.There is proof on the forums of Gladriel.

[quote name='GioSH']Yea if you sign up under me people can still sign up under you.There is proof on the forums of Gladriel.[/QUOTE]
I was actually pretty surprised to see it's apparently legit.

Don't know how he's able to get the games though, and I wonder how many people will get to get it (also I signed up under you).

Anyway, I messaged him a link for Transformers War for Cybertron. Got 6 people to sign up.

A couple of sellers have it for less than $50 new. I guess I'll post here later on to see the results.

I'm surprised this thread doesn't have more posts.

bread's done
Back