Free Arby’s Chicken Naturals Tender on 3/9

Nogib

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
http://www.arbys.com/press/press_030706B.html

"It’s all about taste, and Arby’s wants to give customers the chance to taste the difference for themselves with a free sample of its Arby’s Chicken Naturals product line. On March 9th, every customer that visits an Arby’s from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (local time) will receive one free Arby’s Chicken Naturals Tender with their choice of dipping sauce."

I can no longer eat at Arby's. There was a girl in our high school...that...well, people said her snatch looked/smelled like roast beef. People started calling her 'Big Montana'. :puke: Yeah, so I can never set foot in an Arby's again. Plus, the only thing I really liked there was their curly fries.

I must be reading it wrong but they just give you one tender, like one chicken nugget, or one serving? LOL

[quote name='Rig']I can no longer eat at Arby's. There was a girl in our high school...that...well, people said her snatch looked/smelled like roast beef. People started calling her 'Big Montana'. :puke: Yeah, so I can never set foot in an Arby's again. Plus, the only thing I really liked there was their curly fries.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

One tender? What kind of cheap bullshit is that? They do have a new 5 for $5.95 deal where you pick from various items.

[quote name='.JPG']I miss the oven mit...[/QUOTE]

Hell no, Oven Mitler was just evil. Glad they got rid of it.

I thought the Natural chicken cordon bleu was good. They probably still abuse the hell out of their chickens, just no preservatives. Natural is just a gimmik....it's not like a free range chicken.

[quote name='Sway']I must be reading it wrong but they just give you one tender, like one chicken nugget, or one serving? LOL[/quote]

That would be to funny man, you go there and like ask to get the free chicken tender and they give you like one Chicken Nugget and sauce HAHAHAhAha what a waste of time if they do that.

better than the time they had those chicken tenders at mcdonalds for free. They gave away a piece of a tender. Thats right, I got about a third of a premium strip... o boy.

[quote name='Rig']I can no longer eat at Arby's. There was a girl in our high school...that...well, people said her snatch looked/smelled like roast beef. People started calling her 'Big Montana'. :puke: Yeah, so I can never set foot in an Arby's again. Plus, the only thing I really liked there was their curly fries.[/quote]

Thats just wrong. :lol:

[quote name='Rig']I can no longer eat at Arby's. There was a girl in our high school...that...well, people said her snatch looked/smelled like roast beef. People started calling her 'Big Montana'. :puke: Yeah, so I can never set foot in an Arby's again. Plus, the only thing I really liked there was their curly fries.[/QUOTE]

the part they left out was that her pubes looked/smelled like curly fries too.

bread's done
Back