Free Arby's roast beef sandwich in Detroit area today 9/24

boagman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
The Tigers hit three home runs in the game they played last night, so taking a copy of the box score to Arby's scores anyone a free regular roast beef sandwich just for the asking all day Thursday. Don't be shy, since I can pretty much guarantee that this promotion either won't be happening again next year, or will be severely changed so that they're not giving away the store 3 times a month or so.

Enjoy!

I live in New Baltimore. That's like 30 miles from Detroit. I think I'll try it out and see if the Arby's near me is doing this. Thanks.

For those in Michigan, it's good at all participating Arby's locations in the state...including up here in the Northern part of the state where I'm at.

After the Tigers hit three more homeruns tonight against the Indians, there'll be free sandwiches tomorrow too. ;)

A good friend of mine now lives in Detroit & was trying to figure out what to do... I sent him a txt suggesting going to Arby's & getting his free food!! He replied, "where's Arby's?" Oh well, it was a good effort. :roll:

bread's done
Back