FREE Assassin's Creed 3 poster.

[quote name='bloodwings']Cool thanks.

So in to this game right now, just finished 1 and 2.[/QUOTE]

Wait, you already have the game? If so how is it? Are the complaints of glitches being blown out of proportion?

I'll include a picture of the poster once I get home if anyone's curious.

[quote name='Korahn']Guess our Future Shop just sucks. Never seen it there.[/QUOTE]

From the few that I've visited, these things have been near the doors where they keep the extra flyers, next to the cash registers or on a stand around the entertainment section. They usually get them in the first couple weeks of the month.

[quote name='CoachHines']Wait, you already have the game? If so how is it? Are the complaints of glitches being blown out of proportion?

I'll include a picture of the poster once I get home if anyone's curious.[/QUOTE]

Theres definitely more bugs than in all the others, in 3 hours or so I have encountered more bugs than AC 2 + Brotherhood + Revelations.

Its not game breaking but getting stuck in the geometry for no reason can be frustrating.

[quote name='CoachHines']Wait, you already have the game? If so how is it? Are the complaints of glitches being blown out of proportion?[/QUOTE]

Sorry I meant I am in to this 'series' right now, not 'game'. Just finished 1 and 2, as in, I am currently playing Brotherhood.

[quote name='Korahn']Guess our Future Shop just sucks. Never seen it there.[/QUOTE]

Or you can always ask if they have any in store but yeah it's mostly at the games section or up front when entering the store

bread's done
Back