Free Avatar Award for Xbox Live Preview Participants

instruction.jpg

Here, that should explain it.

MSPaint FTW

Dam i'm tired, it's supposed to be ARROW not error.

[quote name='Air Knowshon']Still don't see what ya'll are seeing when I sign in. I've tried all the emails I think it would be, but no luck.[/QUOTE]

Did you participate in the xbox live preview program?

[quote name='Chemosh013']Did you participate in the xbox live preview program?[/QUOTE]
Yes, I got the disc sent to me and everything. Now I never did submit any feedback or what not. Maybe that's why I can't see anything?

[quote name='Air Knowshon']Yes, I got the disc sent to me and everything. Now I never did submit any feedback or what not. Maybe that's why I can't see anything?[/QUOTE]

I doubt it's related to feedback since i don't think everyone else here did the feedback. Maybe it logged if you played reach or not but not sure.

Have you made sure to log into the connect site? It should just be your xbox live login but there's a little button in the upper right for "sign in".

Kind of lame. It's definitely ODST helmet for starters. And the flames aren't very flame-y. More like a Dragonball character's hair...

I got the email, but saw this thread first. Pretty cool to get an extra reward(in addition to the actual Halo Reach game). I already traded it to a friend.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the codes only last for so long. I got mine last night and when I went to use it the site was not working. I emailed it to myself and just tried it with no luck. I requested a new code and it worked fine and is in the que now.

I don't get it, what features where added to the preview? I was in it and I didn't notice anything special? And I wish I could now sell off my Halo Reach but doubt amazon will take it with the preview copy of it. blah...

[quote name='r3dreck']I don't get it, what features where added to the preview? I was in it and I didn't notice anything special? And I wish I could now sell off my Halo Reach but doubt amazon will take it with the preview copy of it. blah...[/QUOTE]

The new disc type was really all they added. There's going to be another Beta Update Preview in the fall.

I know it's a longshot, but if anyone has one of these codes they don't want, please PM me. I tried to sign up for the Preview, but I was too late. :(

I find it kind of ironic that I started playing Reach again RIGHT after the update was sent out to the public. Got caught up in other games and whatnot while it was going on.

Oops. I had played it a little bit while the update was in beta stage, but it was sporadic. Hope that doesn't kill my chances of getting into another Preview in the future.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']I find it kind of ironic that I started playing Reach again RIGHT after the update was sent out to the public. Got caught up in other games and whatnot while it was going on.

Oops. I had played it a little bit while the update was in beta stage, but it was sporadic. Hope that doesn't kill my chances of getting into another Preview in the future.[/QUOTE]

I mean, the testing of reach was important but I think they just wanted to get a bunch of different drives trying the discs. As long as it recognized and ran it, that probably the most important question for MS. Playing other games tests how they perform under the new firmware, which is also important.

I'm wondering when we get an update. I'm still running the preview build even though they apparently pushed out the new firmware.

[quote name='Chemosh013']I'm wondering when we get an update. I'm still running the preview build even though they apparently pushed out the new firmware.[/QUOTE]
Same. I still have the beta channel and everything :\

bread's done
Back