FREE Avatar Shirt - XBOX ♥ YOU

gamingforrealnow

CAGiversary!
UPDATE 2:We got the code(s) on August 9th, 2011. Depending on when you signed up, check your email for the code(s). The title of the email was "Xbox sagt Danke!", and we signed up using the German version of the Facebook page.

UPDATE 1: Added a link to the XboxUK Facebook page which is written in English and is offering the same Avatar Shirt.

-----------------

Signup to get a FREE Xbox 360 Avatar Shirt that says XBOX ♥ YOU from the Xbox Germany Gamescom Facebook page to celebrate Gamescom 2011.

GAMESOM UK FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/xboxuk?sk=app_116743801753030 (English Version) - Should be easier to nagivate

GAMESCOM GERMAN FACEBOOK PAGE: http://de-de.facebook.com/xboxde

xbox1.png

VIDEO TUTORIAL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlbyU9Jgg0w

TUTORIAL:

1. While logged into your Facebook Account press the "LIKE" button for the Xbox Germany Gamescom Facebook page as found here: http://de-de.facebook.com/xboxde

2. Click on the purple "Auf Geh's!" button to and "Allow" Gamescom access to your "Basic Information".

3. Enter in your Xbox LIVE Gamertag in the "Dein Gamertag" box and mark the checkbox where it says, "Ja ich stimme den Teilnahmebedinqunqun zu.". Then click on the purple button that says, "Weiter zum Upload".

4. Submit a photo of yourself so they can add it to their Gamescom Wall. Use your Facebook Profile Photo, Upload a photo from your computer or use your Webcam. Choose of of the three options (purple/grey boxes). Click on the purple box that says "An die Xbox-Fanwarnd senden" when you've added your photo.

5. Click on the purple box that says "Sag's deinen Freunden!" and add a post to your Facebook Wall letting everyone know about the Gamescom Facebook page.

6. Where it says "Deine E-Mail-Adresse" put in your email address and then click on the purple box that says "E-Mail-Adresse speichern" so that they can send you the redemption code for the Avatar shirt.

7. Allow at least 4 weeks for delivery. Gamescom 2011 is happening from August 18-21 2011 so it'll probably be around or after then if all goes according to what they've posted on their Facebook page.

:bouncy: Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
After i enter me e-mail it says this: This e-mail address is stored: (My e-mail address). If you prefer, you can change your e-mail address again. Please give this one again.

Does that mean it worked? It seems like "Please give this one again." would mean enter it again, but i tried that and it said the same thing.

[quote name='tankyroo']After i enter me e-mail it says this: This e-mail address is stored: (My e-mail address). If you prefer, you can change your e-mail address again. Please give this one again.

Does that mean it worked? It seems like "Please give this one again." would mean enter it again, but i tried that and it said the same thing.[/QUOTE]

I think it just means you can change what address to send it to since there's some time before they're sending them out.
I entered a few addresses and both got that result.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Too much work to go through for an avatar shirt that I would never make my avatar wear. Thanks anyway![/QUOTE]EXACTLY my thoughts, as well.

[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']well i put my Email in and it said something can't read what it said hopefully i get it lol thanks OP[/QUOTE]

It basically states the following:

Thank you for your participation! You are now part of the huge Xbox Fanwand at the Gamescom.

Tell your friends now continue on your bulletin board, so that it appears on the masterpiece together. As a thank you receive from us an exclusive avatar T-shirt.

[quote name='aeroforce325']It basically states the following:

Thank you for your participation! You are now part of the huge Xbox Fanwand at the Gamescom.

Tell your friends now continue on your bulletin board, so that it appears on the masterpiece together. As a thank you receive from us an exclusive avatar T-shirt.[/QUOTE]

ok cool thanks for letting me know :)

I was going to, but apparently my gamertag is invalid. News to me... ah well, I guess this is one avatar item I can pass on.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']i click liked then my browser instantly closed. I go back on the fB page and nothing. Thanks anyways[/QUOTE]

Check the left side of the page for the link back to the Gamescom page (the page you started on). You should see a total of 9 links on the blank page:

*Wall
*Info
*Gamescom
*Summer of Arcade
*Fansite Award
*E3 Mediathek
*Annihilation
*Xbox - Your Shape
*More v

Click the third link "Gamescom" (the one with the picture of a green heart and white background) and it'll take you back to where you left off on the registration. If anyone has a random browser issue where the page closes or if you have to install Silverlight, clicking that link will get you back on track. ;)

After glancing at the 1-star rating the thread got, I was expecting to read something horribly unobtainable or see an offer that had expired. :shame: :lol: But registering only took about 3 minutes...and that included a minute or so I played with the computer webcam, logging into FB AND installing Silverlight. I know this is only for an avatar shirt, but you guys made it seem like you had to fill out a 100-question survey or do something that would take a long time. Like 20 minutes or something...

I remember the other avatar thread a while back where I had to refresh the page over and over again to get a certain question so I could put a known correct answer in for a code. THAT took much longer. *Sigh* You guys crack me up. :lol: Thanks, OP! :applause:

[quote name='Hawaiian']Has anyone received his code yet?[/QUOTE]

7. Allow at least 4 weeks for delivery. Gamescom 2011 is happening from August 18-21 2011 so it'll probably be around or after then if all goes according to what they've posted on their Facebook page.

thanks. does anything happen after you input your e-mail?? i couldn't tell. i just submitted mine twice just in case.

I uploaded a pic of me sleeping in the nude with my ass to the camera one of my roommates took years ago.

[quote name='OddFull Metal']I can't do it, requires silver light which I do not want nor can I run. I'm on Linux.[/QUOTE]

Try MoonLight

Thanks for posting i wonder how many used real pics :booty:

[quote name='tankyroo']Just got mine, Check your e-mails![/QUOTE]

Just got mine as well, I posted in the other thread because I couldn't find this one lol

I haven't gotten an email, but you can claim your codes by going to the Gamescom page where you initially signed up. There'll be male and female codes listed, and the codes will be the same for your FB account on both the UK and Germany pages. EDIT: It looks like you just have to LIKE the Gamescom page to get a code now. I sent the page to a friend who hadn't done all the sign up mumbo jumbo, he liked the page and got a code. YMMV

I haven't gotten an email, but you can claim your codes by going to the Gamescom page where you initially signed up. There'll be male and female codes listed, and the codes will be the same for your FB account on both the UK and Germany pages.

EDIT: It looks like you just have to LIKE the Gamescom page to get a code now. I sent the page to a friend who hadn't done all the sign up mumbo jumbo, he liked the page and got a code. YMMV

[quote name='rickyff7']I hope, the girls are topless wearing this shirt. :D
Girl's T-Shirt:
TK3FG-4P3GF-QWKXD-7WGPF-V32KZ[/QUOTE]

You have successfully redeemed a code for: Xbox Loves You T-Shirt Thanks!

bread's done
Back