FREE Awakening: The Dreamless Castle Download from Big Fish Games

MrsTimberlake

CAG Veteran
FREE Awakening: The Dreamless Castle Download from Big Fish Games:)

AwakeningiPad01.jpg

1.) Click “Buy it”
2.) Enter coupon code: MOBFREEAWAKENING at checkout
3.) The above code will take off the $6.99, making it FREE
4.) Then install the game and you will be all set.

PC Users : http://www.bigfishgames.com/downloa...8&channel=affiliates&;identifier=af15a8c5a5d8

Mac Users : http://www.bigfishgames.com/downloa...8&channel=affiliates&;identifier=af15a8c5a5d8

"After Awakening in a mysterious castle it’s up to you to collect clues and valuable items needed to solve perplexing puzzles and escape! Listen to your fairy friend as she guides you towards the exit. Play fun minigames and solve clever locks to make it to the next room in the castle. Use your Hidden Object skills to search for the next hint and discover a young Princess’ destiny in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle."

For those of you who like hidden-object games, not sure how long it will be free but hopefully someone will enjoy this game :D

screen3.jpg

it's sad but I already have this game from another time that they gave it for free and it was one of the best story puzzle games I've ever played that I even got the other 2 sequels. Hopefully big fish games can give out another great game in the future.

This has actually been free since March; perhaps even longer than that. Exact same code too. Still a good deal, though. But it's not like King's Quest at all. I guess you could say there are a couple of similar elements, but this is more like Mystery Case Files...kinda like an I Spy book with puzzles.

[quote name='Xuang']it's sad but I already have this game from another time that they gave it for free and it was one of the best story puzzle games I've ever played that I even got the other 2 sequels. Hopefully big fish games can give out another great game in the future.[/QUOTE]
I haven't had a chance to play it yet due to midterms, but I'm glad to hear it was one of your favorites, I'll have to try it out

bread's done
Back