Free Baird's Goggles (Gears of War) - Avatar Item (XBL)

"This offer is not valid in your region, or it has expired."

WTF? I'm on a us account, but I guess they don't like my JP IP address or something. sucks.

I keep getting errors on Chrome trying to share it. Anyone else not able to open the page?

[quote name='sendme']I keep getting errors on Chrome trying to share it. Anyone else not able to open the page?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I had a problem with Chrome today trying to get it. I switched for IE to get the code.

[quote name='Tanelorn']Yes, I had a problem with Chrome today trying to get it. I switched for IE to get the code.[/QUOTE]

Use only chrome and got it the other day.

[quote name='RonfarX']"This offer is not valid in your region, or it has expired."

WTF? I'm on a us account, but I guess they don't like my JP IP address or something. sucks.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, if your IP isn't from certain countries, the code won't work. I'm in Mexico and it doesn't work. :(

I successfully redeemed the code but it won't download in my xbox. Gives error couldn't download, anyone knows why?

[quote name='CosmosTheMouse']I got one, downloaded it, but have no idea what it's listed under.
Headwear? Glasses? I think i've checked it all and can't even find it. lol[/QUOTE]

I couldn't find mine either. Then I remembered I hadn't even downloaded it yet. D'oh! I saw the code on the Facebook page after I shared the video and it posted to my wall. Afterwards, I copied and pasted it to a text document to save for later.

For those of you who are getting that it's unavailable in their region.
Follow the steps on this website to set up a VPN.
After that go to the giveaway page and click the redeem button, and then redeem it on the Xbox site, and the next time you get on your Xbox it will be in the downloads.
Hope the OP edits the first post with this info.

I'm not sure whether you're talking about my link or the OP's, but I was not spamming, I was merely providing the solution to a problem, a solution which worked for me.

bread's done
Back