FREE Banjo-Kazooie Download Code LiveArcade

Xiasis

CAG Veteran
Here is a code to download Banjo-Kazooie for Xbox360 for FREE to whoever gets it first. Enjoy!

CBJWP-98YTV-K6DWJ-3H6KB-KPXD3

[quote name='Young Deezy']I would have given you 1600 microsoft points for that.[/quote]

can't you buy the game for 800 MS points???

Give me a warning before you go posting something free next time :bomb:

That's alright, I wouldn't have appreciated Banjo-Kazooie anyways, I never liked it on the N64 so I doubt that would change now.

[quote name='smellhasreturned']the newbie got it... weak sauce[/quote]

At least he actually posted saying it was taken.

At least it wasn't taken by a fucking LURKER.

Pff. It goes to a newbie named DJAD. Sounds like some kind of Christian rapper. JK. Congrats... jerk.

Christian rapper, You insult my honor good sir.

son of a monkey flippin bananna boat i missed this, oh well, time to beat this dead thread till .... on nooooo zombie thread!! RUNNNN!!!! araharhhahrararrrrrrrrr

[quote name='Darkestfawn']will there b more banjo kazooie codes any time?[/QUOTE]

are you fucking serious? why would you bring up a thread from 2009 to ask a stupid question like that?

[quote name='Darkestfawn']will there b more banjo kazooie codes any time?[/QUOTE]

The winner of the stupidest post of the year is...... Darkestfawn:applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='Chemosh013']Tried the code and it was used! Freaking lurkers :)[/QUOTE]

Thread was created: 01-29-2009, 08:17 PM

NO shit it was used. You're a genius!

[quote name='Calipso']Thread was created: 01-29-2009, 08:17 PM

NO shit it was used. You're a genius![/QUOTE]

Hey man, It looks like your sarcasm detector is broke. I know a good guy downtown that can fix it for you, though.

[quote name='rpmboy']Hey man, It looks like your sarcasm detector is broke. I know a good guy downtown that can fix it for you, though.[/QUOTE]

I think you overestimate the intelligence of people here on CAG. I wouldn't be surprised if he was serious, not sarcastic.

I was wondering why the posts were complaining that a newbie got it. I was thinking "2009 was three years ago, he can't be a newbie anymore." Then I noticed the post date.

[quote name='Calipso']I think you overestimate the intelligence of people here on CAG. I wouldn't be surprised if he was serious, not sarcastic.[/QUOTE]

I assure you it was sarcasm. I thought the smiley face at the end gave it away but next time I'll put it in quotes just for you!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back