FREE Batman: AC(PS3) "Sinestro Corps Batman" Skin

An old man walked into a jewelry store one Friday evening with a beautiful young woman at his side.

He told the jeweler he was looking for a special ring for his girlfriend.

The jeweler looked through his stock and brought out a $5,000 ring.

The old man said, 'No, I'd like to see something more special.'

The jeweler went to his special stock and brought another ring over.

'Here's our best ring at $40,000' the jeweler said.

The young lady's eyes sparkled and she trembled with excitement.

The old man seeing this said, 'We'll take it.'

The jeweler asked how payment would be made and the old man stated, 'by check, I know you need to make sure my check is good, so I'll write it now and you can call the bank Monday to verify the funds and I'll pick the ring up Monday afternoon,' he said.

Monday morning, the jeweler phoned the old man.

'There's no money in that account.'

'I know,' said the old man, 'But let me tell you about my weekend!'

Happy birthday.

A grade school teacher was asking students what their parents did for a living. "Tim, you be first," she said. "What does your mother do all day?"

Tim stood up and proudly said, "She's a doctor."

"That's wonderful. How about you, Amie?"

Amie shyly stood up, scuffed her feet and said, "My father is a mailman."

"Thank you, Amie," said the teacher. "What about your father, Billy?"

Billy proudly stood up and announced, "My daddy murders people, steals from them, and drinks."

The teacher was aghast and promptly changed the subject to geography. Later that day she went to Billy's house and rang the bell. Billy's father answered the door. The teacher explained what his son had said and asked if there might be some logical explanation.

Billy's father said, "I'm actually an attorney. But how can I explain a thing like that to a seven-year-old?"

You should give me the code. You know why? Because:
57178-1281265899.jpg

I want it, i loved the costume when the ring picked him in the comics, also liked when the white lantern and green lantern rings were on him

And the WINNER is... Lucky#44 - DOMO325

Congratulations!!!

And Thanks, EVERYBODY, for all the B-Day wishes & jokes. It's been a lot of fun.

bread's done
Back