Free Battlefield 2 PS3 Beta Codes

missed it yesterday ....but was browsing CAG on my cell when checked this thread earlier ....was able to get a key while on my cell luckily before they were gone

Anyone kinda enough to donate a key to this pour soul? Please? I keep on missing out. If anyone has a spare key please PM me :[

[quote name='saiyajinsc']I tried entering it into my psn acct and it said the code was invalid. Do I have to wait until the beta starts?[/QUOTE]

Yup, none of the codes work yet.

Thanks, this worked for me. The code is invalid, but that's probably because the codes aren't active until the 19th.

It seems like all the codes are the same as my brother just signed up & we both received the same code?

Anyone who has more than one code can you verify and see if they all are the same or different.....

Thanks

[quote name='AznKid']Thanks, this worked for me. The code is invalid, but that's probably because the codes aren't active until the 19th.[/QUOTE]

I encountered this too and i found out that it has to be on different computer. I did it on the same computer twice but that was after the 3rd time they were giving out codes.

I got it, thanks! I just beat the first one about a month ago and was surprised at how good it was (my first full BF game), I'm looking forward to this.

Sweet, I had really really wanted to get into this beta, and today is my Bday so this is pretty cool ^^

bread's done
Back