Free Bawls(Can somebody confirm this?)

[quote name='mkelehan']1 word: deny. Of course, if I get 9,999 bottles of Bawls for only the cost of shipping... that may be totally worth it.[/QUOTE]

I dunno man.... I ordered 100 bottles and the shipping was over $100....

UPS.jpg

[quote name='cyrix`']i ordered 9999

whats the worst, spam?[/QUOTE]

I'll tell you the worst. Assassins. But I do like Bawls... maybe I'll try for a couple.

[quote name='Ozzkev55']$11,753 for shipping!![/QUOTE]

I can just imagine a new tagline for the 9,999 orders if they actually go through (w/shipping charges added):

"I got my Bawls delivered to me COD and couldn't pay up..."

That's ghettorific! \\:D/

[quote name='whitereflection']You guys are prolly just gonna get spam; a search for them by phone number, web address, and company name shows up nothing at the BBB.[/QUOTE]

Spam? :lol: I have a second email address used specifically for this kind of stuff. They can spam the hell out of me...no big deal.

Eh I should use a second account for free stuff, but I just don't.

Lets see...first it was 33, then I wa slike why not, I'll try 9,999.

Hell, i may feed a homeless person for a day with these if all of them come in...

One thing you guys NEVER though of. Who in the hell says that a "free sample" is actually a full-sized bottle?? It could be a little vial (similar to what sample perfumes come in). I guess we'll see :) I threw in an order for a measley 4 (just to be on the realistic and safe side).

[quote name='crickett003']One thing you guys NEVER though of. Who in the hell says that a "free sample" is actually a full-sized bottle?? It could be a little vial (similar to what sample perfumes come in). I guess we'll see :) I threw in an order for a measley 4 (just to be on the realistic and safe side).[/QUOTE]

9,999 little vials = a good time.

I'm guessing it's not the actual drink they send. They probably send you a coupon to take to the store. That's how most drinks/foods/candy do it... A lot cheaper that way too...

[quote name='Rig']I'm guessing it's not the actual drink they send. They probably send you a coupon to take to the store. That's how most drinks/foods/candy do it... A lot cheaper that way too...[/QUOTE]
If it's sponsored by the company, yes. But it looks like the site is just trying to drum up business, as Bawls isn't available in many stores (there's two places around here to get it, and one of those only sells it by the case). Plus the shipping options (the ones that cost anything at least) looked about right on for shipping multiple bottles.

[quote name='mkelehan']9,999 little vials = a good time.[/QUOTE]

Its not the size of your Bawls Vial its how you use it

[quote name='b0bx13']If it's sponsored by the company, yes. But it looks like the site is just trying to drum up business, as Bawls isn't available in many stores (there's two places around here to get it, and one of those only sells it by the case). Plus the shipping options (the ones that cost anything at least) looked about right on for shipping multiple bottles.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I forgot about their shipping charges....

i ordered 12...better hurry, im pretty thirsty. They stated free sample, not plural...oh well, if i get it for free, then yummy, but if they charge me, in anyway, ill just deny it, send it back, w/e. im not even willing to pay a buck. When they state free samples, it better be free, not FREE***.(after performing sponsored offers) lol GET A SACK OF BAWLS FREE WHEN U SIGN UP FOR AOL...lol. whats the pack called? scrotum? lol...i should go into advertising.
:beer:

edit: if any of us get billed, we gotta all stick together. FIGHT THE POWER!

[quote name='hatim813']i ordered 12...better hurry, im pretty thirsty. They stated free sample, not plural...oh well, if i get it for free, then yummy, but if they charge me, in anyway, ill just deny it, send it back, w/e. im not even willing to pay a buck. When they state free samples, it better be free, not FREE***.(after performing sponsored offers) lol GET A SACK OF BAWLS FREE WHEN U SIGN UP FOR AOL...lol. whats the pack called? scrotum? lol...i should go into advertising.

edit: if any of us get billed, we gotta all stick together. FIGHT THE POWER![/QUOTE]
I don't think you need any Bawls...it seems that you've had quite enough caffeine for today chief.

seems pretty lame that their "trust" logos in that site, are implemented into that site server, not from the trust sites themselves, like most trusted websites do.

they'll (most likely) just send one sample to all of us, regardless of what we put as a number... after all it's a free sample, not samples.

[quote name='zenintrude']they'll (most likely) just send one sample to all of us, regardless of what we put as a number... after all it's a free sample, not samples.[/QUOTE]I agree, they'll probably only send one to all of us. Even if it is only one, I will be happy.

[quote name='b0bx13']If it's sponsored by the company, yes. But it looks like the site is just trying to drum up business, as Bawls isn't available in many stores (there's two places around here to get it, and one of those only sells it by the case). Plus the shipping options (the ones that cost anything at least) looked about right on for shipping multiple bottles.[/QUOTE]

???

My Walgreens sells it.

[quote name='hatim813']i ordered 12...better hurry, im pretty thirsty. They stated free sample, not plural...oh well, if i get it for free, then yummy, but if they charge me, in anyway, ill just deny it, send it back, w/e. im not even willing to pay a buck. When they state free samples, it better be free, not FREE***.(after performing sponsored offers) lol GET A SACK OF BAWLS FREE WHEN U SIGN UP FOR AOL...lol. whats the pack called? scrotum? lol...i should go into advertising.

edit: if any of us get billed, we gotta all stick together. FIGHT THE POWER![/QUOTE]

When you say 'lol' after saying something in a post that means you are laughing at your own joke.

[quote name='smalien1']When you say 'lol' after saying something in a post that means you are laughing at your own joke.[/QUOTE]

nuthing wrong with that...as long as im happy, i dont care what others think of my humor ;)

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']we'll see, i just ordered 9,999 free samples :lol:

no credit card is required[/QUOTE]

There is no way you can fit all those bawls in your mouth. Invite us all over when they "come."

bread's done
Back