Free Beatles Rock Band Avatar Shirt (Closed)

Oblee

CAG Veteran
The male and female shirts are up for grabs! The first person to guess the first character in the code gets it. And to make it fair, please be able to use the code (i.e. Male Avatar for male shirt, Female avatar for Female shirt) Just one shirt per winner. I'll PM the code to you. Good Luck!

Edit: Please tell me if its for the male or female shirt in your reply. (These are for Xbox 360)

Edit: Only the Female shirt left now!

Edit: Free giveaway now closed!

Last edited by a moderator:
:cool: So far no one has gotten it... but you aren't writing down if you want the Male and Female version. But I am guessing Male so far for 3

:applause: Congratulations Burner_1026! You guessed the correct character ... only the female shirt is left now.

Wow seems like there are no female players on tonight. Well the female shirt still up for grabs... keep posting and I'll keep checking periodically... but if it goes past another hour and a half or so I'll have to check in the morning... Good Luck! :cool:

OK, I guess I will end this right now,,, doesn't seem like anyone is interested ... and I got a few BBQ's to go to :p Happy Memorial Day everyone!

bread's done
Back