Free Best Buy RZ Cert in Email (YMMV)

cubeenigma

CAGiversary!
Feedback
198 (100%)
No sure how you'd go about qualifying for this email but I got it right now and it's a mystery value of $5-$500 or a 250,000 point reward that'll be redeemable through a phone call. Basically have to print out the unique barcode and go to the store to see what you got. Apparently you are guaranteed $5 so not bad

this is what the email looked like on my phone.
http://i.imgur.com/odJNY.png

So how does it work? What if I buy something for $10 and the certificate ends up being is worth $20?

Premium Silver and got it too. Was about to post a topic but I didnt know where.

Either way, the thing is very appreciated ^_^. Even if its just 5$, I'll use it toward a PSN Card tomorrow

Got this too! Says you can find out the value by having customer service scan your mystery certificate! Crossing my fingers for a $5000! :D

[quote name='Bmvc1']So how does it work? What if I buy something for $10 and the certificate ends up being is worth $20?[/QUOTE]

Says you can find out the amount by having a worker scan your certificate before buying anything!

I'm sure Best Buy would try their hardest to keep a CAGer from getting it. In the hands of a flipper, they could easily destroy the company as a whole with 5000$ to blow :lol:

How much you wanna bet some cags are going to call CS and complain that they didn't get one? :lol:

[quote name='Bankotsu']Well, I'm not a Silver member and didn't get one. I always thought whoever got the certificates were random though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I thought that as well, but in the email it says "Thank you for being such a loyal reward zone program member". So im guessing if you spent a lot you might have a better chance of getting it. IDK though.

From SD,

If you right click and open the first barcode in a new tab you can tell what the value will be based on the file name. Mine is $5 "20120926_Bucks_LPCode_5.jpg"

[quote name='Gamer4life88']How much you wanna bet some cags are going to call CS and complain that they didn't get one? :lol:

Yeah I thought that as well, but in the email it says "Thank you for being such a loyal reward zone program member". So im guessing if you spent a lot you might have a better chance of getting it. IDK though.[/QUOTE]

No less than the number of dorks that'll bitch about them calling. :lol:

Got one, Premier Silver and Gamers Club Unlocked member.

I received one a little bit ago as well. Just printed it, and I'll likely have it checked in store tomorrow. Crossing fingers for more than $5! :)

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']From SD,

If you right click and open the first barcode in a new tab you can tell what the value will be based on the file name. Mine is $5 "20120926_Bucks_LPCode_5.jpg"[/QUOTE]

Same here too. Whatever though, 5$ free is still awesome ^_^.

I didn't get this email but I got a Best Buy email for $20 Kabam credit to use in Dragons of Atlantis social/rpg game. Did anyone get this? What's that about? I've never even heard of this game.

Didn't get one either. Do we know what determines who gets them? Do you have to be a silver member to get them, or did some non silver members receive one?

^_^x KD

Hmmm. No email for me either.

It's been awhile since I"ve actually gotten one of these. :cry:

I used to get these pretty consistently, but the last couple of times nothing. Maybe it will come sometime today... or not.

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']From SD,

If you right click and open the first barcode in a new tab you can tell what the value will be based on the file name. Mine is $5 "20120926_Bucks_LPCode_5.jpg"[/QUOTE]

If that's the case, it's a fiver for me too. But $5 is better than $0! :)

Premier Silver, Gamers Unlocked, and I got one. First time I've gotten one of these random reward certificates, so I'm happy even with $5.

No e-mail for me, but I did get the Hulu Plus free month plus 100 bonus points for the first six months of keeping the subscription. Bleh...

I hate to even mention this lol but how long before someone puts a 1000 in for a 5 and realizes it puts that barcode up then gets photoshop primed lol.

Couldn't have come at better time. Going later today to pre-order RE6. This is my first time receiving one of these promotional certificates. Silver and gcu as well.

bread's done
Back