Free Black Friday Wake up call

[quote name='daria19']http://www.target.com/gp/browse.html/602-1354844-1207031?&node=16014501

Get a wake up call from a supermodel or kermit the frog! (How many people are sending these to friends as pranks?)[/QUOTE]

The only bummer is you have to call from the number receiving the call for authentication.

Last year my father in law was breaking tradition and not going out the morning of BF with my wife, so a few weeks before Thanksgiving while she was at their house, she scheduled Darth Vader to call him at 4am.

As long as you can make the authentication call from the number, it's a hoot! Start borrowing your friends cells now!

i did this last year and never got the phone call.. then again i did call on weds night around 9pm for a wake up at a 3am that next morning so it mightbeen too late

Wont work here. 4am is the earliest time on the clock and i plan on being out at best buy by 4am since they open at 5

That is pretty clever. I might have to set one for myself as well. Toys R Us opens at 5am, and beating the rush is worth it.

can't use it as a prank call....you have to authenticate it from the number registered.

my friend was gonna appreciate the mariachi band at 4:15 in the morn.

authenticated my brothers cell phone. Got Grandma Josaphine calling him at 2 am tomorrow and then "hoss" a biker gang guy calling him at 6am on friday....

Thanks for the heads up ... :D

bread's done
Back