(Free?) Blue Dragon Asian version, DJ Max 1 & 2 Portable (PSP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

y2kenjination

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Just wondering if anyone would be interested in an Asian version of Blue Dragon for the 360? Obviously the game will be entirely in Japanese, and you would need either a Japanese or Asian 360 in order to run it. I bought the US version recently, so I’m trying everything I can to get rid of my import copy. eBay's not gonna cut it since no one buys Asian versions...Heck, if there’s no takers, I’ll even send it out for free if you pay for shipping. Anyone willing to offer a price or a possible trade?

I also put DJ Max 1 and 2 for PSP up for auction on eBay, but am willing to take it down if someone could offer me a good price or trade offer.

All of my games are in pristine condition with absolutely nothing wrong with them. The DJ Max games are some of the best games available on the PSP system...I'm just really stripped for cash atm. I should mention that DJ Max 1 is the International version. There’s no major difference between the International version and Korean versions…mainly, the International version is completely in English (ideal for importers), and has some extra music tracks as well. It does contain some censoring in a few of the songs (they bleep out some of the lyrics, and one song edited the animation). However, the censoring is nothing major, it's about 99.5% identical to the Korean ver. DJ Max 2 also has English support (the game prompts you to choose between Korean, Japanese, and English before you start the game). Also, all PSP games are region free, so they’ll work on your system regardless of where you bought your PSP from. I'm sure most of you know this already, just a little fyi.

And before anyone asks, no, the DJ Max games are NOT free. :D I'm referring to Blue Dragon if no one offers me a price.

bluedragon.jpg

djmax.jpg

I own a Japanese 360 and would like to get a copy of the game. I would gladly pay shipping and maybe a few bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back