Free Blue flame helmet for use in Halo: Reach & name plate *offer good until 7/7/2011

Brother Daz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
This was posted at Joystiq.com

"Bungie's giving the flaming helmets in Halo: Reach (plus a special name plate) to anyone who registers on Bungie.net or through the recently released iOS app -- you have until "the close of Bungie Day" on July 7 to get yours. Oh, and if you're wondering about Bungie Aerospace, keep wondering: Bungie's still not talking."

These were originally for bungie employees only

Just register on bungie.net, then theres an applet on the main page of bungie.net that says burn bright. burn blue. that's where you get it once/if you are already registered. just have to provide email and birth date.

(I know there will be people saying"" THIS SHOULD BE IN THE FREE SECTION RAAAWWR", I posted it there also but I know a bunch of people never check that forum)
www.bungie.net

Click here to change your name plate *Thanks H3m1 R4m

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/06/23/bungie-gives-out-blue-flaming-helmets-in-halo-reach/

2d17fy8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Daz, I never would have seen this if you hadn't posted it here. Last time I checked, free is a good deal. :p

On the bungie site it sayd I've never played Reach or Halo 3 online. That's not true. Why isn't it updated?

[quote name='HeSaveDave']Thanks Daz, I never would have seen this if you hadn't posted it here. Last time I checked, free is a good deal. :p

On the bungie site it sayd I've never played Reach or Halo 3 online. That's not true. Why isn't it updated?[/QUOTE]

have you changed your gamertag since you've played those games? It shows I havent played Halo 3 also, but I did change my gamertag since I've played it. that may be the reason.

[quote name='Brother Daz']have you changed your gamertag since you've played those games? It shows I havent played Halo 3 also, but I did change my gamertag since I've played it. that may be the reason.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I think I did, good point man. Thanks. Bummer though :(

Thanks OP, I would've missed this deal otherwise. Free fire hat and star thingy! If anyone wants one of my star titles send me a DM with your GT and I'll send it to you

It's pretty cool to offer this up for free, I just wish that they would give out colors or something, I mean I know it doesn't go along with the whole "burn bright, burn blue" thing but it just would have been cooler. Sort of makes something like this a little pointless since so many people will simultaneously have the exact same thing.

[quote name='Phokis']
1) deceived? It's just a pic of the armor effect in effect. Since anyone who had it before this was a bungie employee, most are level #ridiculous and have skull faces.[/quote]
You say that like every single person in the world would know that. I mean, it was a "just in case" warning. No need to get cranky.

[quote name='Phokis']
2) Gift cards. Yes. Because they aren't shipping cow meat overseas. That would be stupid.
[/quote]
What made you think I thought gift cards was a bad idea? Seriously, stop making wild assumptions.

Also, only two lines were worth quoting (you can edit those, you know).

[quote name='JKSonic'] Sort of makes something like this a little pointless since so many people will simultaneously have the exact same thing.[/QUOTE]
To me, that just seems like how the other effects work: first you start seeing a few people with it (lightning effect for the credits-wealthy, flames for Bungie employees or as prizes I think), but eventually you see pretty much everyone using it.
Although, the flames animation can also make people easier to spot. :p

[quote name='Brother Daz']
(I know there will be people saying"" THIS SHOULD BE IN THE FREE SECTION RAAAWWR", I posted it there also but I know a bunch of people never check that forum)
[/QUOTE]

Awesome comment. I NEVER check the free section so THANK YOU for posting this here. :D

[quote name='darkness from above']I Got the Flame On the 7th and my Reach Disc Broke on the same day[/QUOTE]

Why the HELL would you bump a 2 month old thread for a dead deal and NOT contribute ANYTHING???

[quote name='dabamus']Why the HELL would you bump a 2 month old thread for a dead deal and NOT contribute ANYTHING???[/QUOTE]

Because he wants to be winning.

bread's done
Back