Free Blue LED Mouse from Kingston Memory!!

MixMasta

CAGiversary!
http://www.kingston.com/hyperx/win/

Bored with your current system? Here's your chance to upgrade to the ultimate rig. Enter our HyperX® Ultimate Rig Giveaway by August 31, 2004, and you could win an ABS M5 64 Gaming System, or one of ten HyperX memory kits designed to boost your system performance. Plus, you'll get a free LED mouse just for registering (while supplies last).

The Grand Prize is a gamer's dream - an ABS M5 64 Gaming System featuring:
Kingston® HyperX 1-GB Memory
AMD Athlon 64 3200+
Sapphire Radeon X800 XT 256-MB Video Card
Maxtor 80-GB SATA in RAID 0
Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS
Lite-On 16X DVD-ROM
NEC 8X DVD+/-RW
Antec 450-Watt Power Supply
Windows XP Home Edition
Or you could win one of five HyperX 1-GB Memory Kits or one of five HyperX 512-MB Memory Kits. Winners will be drawn at random from all qualified entries on August 31, 2004. (See Contest Rules for details.) But you can't win if you don't play, so be sure to register now.

Can't wait to get your own ultimate rig? Click here to order an ABS system now!

Need to give your current system a boost? Click here to order HyperX memory from NewEgg.com.

Cool looking mouse:

hx_jump_bugs.gif

Good freebie IMO because its a contest too. HURRY!!!

:evil: :twisted:

Thanks for the information. I went ahead and signed up, hopefully I get the free mouse, it is definately a cool looking mouse, and I always could use another mouse :wink: . I didn't see much information about them sending one, but I guess we will see.

Bored with your current system? Here's your chance to upgrade to the ultimate rig. Enter our HyperX® Ultimate Rig Giveaway by August 31, 2004, and you could win an ABS M5 64 Gaming System, or one of ten HyperX memory kits designed to boost your system performance. Plus, you'll get a free LED mouse just for registering (while supplies last).

The last sentence says you'll get a free LED mouse.

I want to win the computer, lol.

How do companies get away with saying that they'll give stuff for free and then not giving it? I hear a lot of people saying that it "never comes through"... isn't that some variant of false advertising? It seems wrong somehow.

[quote name='Vthornheart']How do companies get away with saying that they'll give stuff for free and then not giving it? I hear a lot of people saying that it "never comes through"... isn't that some variant of false advertising? It seems wrong somehow.[/quote]

say quantities are limited to avoid legal liability, this could be anywhere from 1 item to a million; they have to give something away.

Hey when did the people who got it send out for it? I'm not really expecting it any time soon because its only been a week, plus its free, I was just wondering,

Mouse wants his Mouse... I think I signed up too late. Eh, theres still the possibility of winning the contest.

[quote name='Mouse']Mouse wants his Mouse... I think I signed up too late. Eh, theres still the possibility of winning the contest.[/quote]
what makes you think that tho

[quote name='CaptainObviousXl'][quote name='Mouse']Mouse wants his Mouse... I think I signed up too late. Eh, theres still the possibility of winning the contest.[/quote]
what makes you think that tho[/quote]
Because the deal was originally posted 12 days ago, and they said they have a limited supply. Not to mention the ever annoying "fatwallet effect", which may or may not be taking place in this instance. And, of course, b/c i'm pessimistic. I have no hard proof that they're out, It's just a gut feeling.

Noooooo, limitted supply, oh well, doesn't hurt to try, right. It is FREE after all. I could use a free mouse to abuse w/ my laptop on the train

bread's done
Back